5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a kitten and great value.
Published 23 months ago by Doh

3.0 out of 5 stars good but cats dont like them
Theyre great cat balls, really bouncy and came very quickly. Unfortunately the cats dont like them...they're a bit too big for cats (in my opinion) I was hoping for smaller balls, but these are a bit bigger than ping-ping size, and as my cats like to walk with them in their mouths, these are just too big. Would def buy more if they were smaller.
Published on 24 July 2012 by gingerpants

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a kitten and great value., 27 May 2013
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
Last year we acquired a kitten and had been looking for a variety of toys to keep it entertained. Macey wasn't that interested in most of the toys that we bought but our next door neighbour gave us one of these foam balls to try out. He absolutely loved it and goes bananas chasing it round. Because it's so light he only has to touch it and it tends to shoot off. Also being so light it won't damage or mark anything.

Based on this we bought a pack of balls and for the money I think they are great value. They also seem fairly resilient and after 6 months are still going strong. I can't imagine a young kitten not liking these as they love chasing anything that moves. Highly recommended.

Macey has just had his first birthday and is now less interested in them as you would expect. I miss the games we used to play with the foam balls. Nowadays I do a lot of throwing and fetching whilst he just sits there watching me with a certain amount of disapproval. Still, I think he's happy that I'm kept entertained whilst he can either sleep or lick himself.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but cats dont like them, 24 July 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 25 Feb. 2014
Amazon Customer - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
...when they can find the balls.

My eldest cat has been through the wars over the last few years but has recently been getting a spring back in her step. She absolutely loves playing with these balls and goes mad chasing them - usually ensuring they roll under the most awkward pieces of furniture before expecting us to get each one out so she can immediately repeat the experience. Again and again.

The balls are not the best quality in the world (mine had pieces of sponge missing from the surface before the cat got anywhere near with her claws) but our cats can bat them about with ease and slide around on the floor chasing them like kittens even though two are firmly in the senior range (but only according to the vet). They love them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Boing!, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
Soft and squidgy with a good bounce on them, they're well liked by our cat and he enjoys batting and chasing them...although they do get sent under the sofa quite often!

5.0 out of 5 stars Squidgy fun!, 25 April 2012
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
This is a great stimulant toy that encourages my little kitten to run around the house
like a mini tornado. Its great fun to see him try to pick up two in his mouth and whilst
climbing up his scratching post - great fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars the cats love them, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
These little balls are great for cats and kittens. They are light, so the cat can carry them around, and they bounce really well. They are also washable if they get grubby. The balls are safe even for the smallest kitten, as they cant be swallowed, nor can bits really be chewed off. They are safe for humans too, if you do happen to tread on them on the stairs, the balls just squash up. So the are safe even if you have mobility problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love these although one likes to have good chew on ..., 8 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
Item exactly as expected. My cats love these although one likes to have good chew on them and as such they don't tend to last very long. This isn t too much of a problem as they re affordable. Nice and safe, no flinging noisy balls at my walls and I'm quite happy to let them play with these through the night too. First batch went missing in the mail but seller was great and got another straight out to me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!!!, 15 Feb. 2014
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
The balls are a lot smaller than expected. If you don't watch your cat with these they would probably choke. The material is braking apart already, its not well made. This was just from opening the packet! The seller gave me the sticky plastic of the envelope you pull to stick down, in with my parcel. Think the cat would have more fun playing with that, so thanks for the added extra. The balls were stained a mucky tea stain colour. Will be throwing straight in the bin. Waste of money. If there was an option for no stars this seller would get it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best cat toy I have purchased, 25 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
Best cat toy I have purchased, my cat loves them, they are light and she always runs aroun with 1 in her mouth! She loves to play fetch with them, I'm on my 2nd pack as she has lost some, taken some outside or had it in her mouth too much! Defiantly reccomend

5.0 out of 5 stars Cats love them, 14 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Armitage Gg Sport Ball Pack Fun Sponge Cat Toys (Misc.)
Really good .Cats love it. They are very bouncy and at the same time soft, which makes them safe and quiet and the kitten loves carrying it in his mouth.