Format: Blu-ray|Change

on 1 June 2014
I'm going to be as honest as I can when I saw the movie traiers I thought to myself why not it was coming cheap on DVD so I bought it. I was very pleasantly surprised the characters are likeable. It's just a good oul fashioned movie.

Ps I liked so much I bought it on bluray
on 1 April 2013
At last a film that delivers as promised. A real action thriller full of twists and turns. Great acting by all throughout, its hard to fault. One to recommend without hesitation .
on 11 December 2015
Good action movie featuring Person Of Interest's Jim Caviezel. Jim stars as a father who is in the wrong place at the wrong time and finds himself and his family being chased by a gang of armed robbers.
on 3 May 2014
Surprisingly good, fairly decent actioner with some nifty bits of violence here and there. Some gun play too which is always good. Saw the trailer, looked watchable and it is/was. Recommended.
on 21 July 2014
In my opinion this film was good throughout. I did not think it was good enough to get a 5 star rating from me and 3 stars and lower was out of the question for my rating of this film.
on 18 April 2014
Quick review , this short but pulse racing thriller is real edge of seat stuff, your typical family trying to rebuild their relationship with the father who has made bad decisions are thrown into a situation testing their mental and physical strength against some real nasty crooks.
Joel Silver produces and reminds us why he produced some of the best action film of the last 30 years.
A not well known or advertised movie its an underrated delight and a tense evenings viewing.
on 1 August 2014
Average film at best I'm afraid.

Some great actors who are under-utilised with a relatively linear narrative that is unfortunately quite predictible.
on 14 March 2014
I love Jim Caviezel as an actor and a person. I really enjoyed this DVD, Transit. His acting is always brilliant, and this show didn't let me down, as usual.
VINE VOICEon 16 May 2012
Jim Caviezel plays a father on a road trip with his wife and two children, trying to rebuild relationships.

After a heist a gang of criminals plant the money in there vehicle to avoid a police road block.

Thus starts a cat and mouse thriller in which the villains require the money back, but face obstacles to get it, and the family have to out run the criminals.

What results is a seen it all before family in peril thriller, with some good car stunts, good performances, stylish direction, a bit of violence but it all results in a simply average thriller.

In terms of feel a combination of films, a bit of Duel, a bit of Deliverance and a little of The River Wild.

Not bad, worth a watch, but sadly a forgettable film.
on 31 July 2015
As a movie it was enjoyable but not one the best I have purchased.
The plot was confusing and light in my opinion but enjoyable nonetheless.