5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful
Exactly like in the photo. I was really happy when I opened the box. It's pretty shiny, looks fancy. Maybe feels like very light, but it's because bracelet is quite wide (0,7 cm). It's really gorgeous and I highly recommend it.
Published 22 months ago by Aide

1.0 out of 5 stars unsuitable for use
the bracelet was ok but was extremely difficult to fastenwhen off my wrist and almost impossible to fasten when on my wrist even when my husband attempted to do so -I therefore returned it
Published 1 month ago by mr d m brown

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 1 Oct 2012
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Two Colour Gold Diamond Cut Hugs and Kisses Link Bracelet 19cm/7.5" (Jewellery)

1.0 out of 5 stars unsuitable for use, 30 May 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars very disappointed, 9 Mar 2014
Item was. not only light and cheap looking, it was also damaged on one of the links where their appears to be a 'dent' mark. They say you get what you pay for, but this was an absolute joke. Xmas Cracker comes to mind unfortunately.

4.0 out of 5 stars value for money, 3 Nov 2013
This bracelet was for my partners 31st birthday and she was really pleased. It looks great and looks a lot more expensive than the price tag! It does feel really light however does not take away from how pretty it looks.

Really good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect match to necklace bought from Chisholm hunter, 9 Oct 2013
I had been trying to match a bracelet to a necklace bought from Chisholm hunter as a present. The shop couldn't supply me with it but I got this on amazon and it's a perfect match.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2 tone diamond link bracelet, 10 Jan 2013
I love this bracelet, worth the money, looks more expensive than it was, great to wear and not to bulky for the smaller wrist.