5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector for Lumix Cameras
This screen protector fits the camera exactly, and don't interfere with the touch screen functions.
All in all a really great buy
Published on 29 Oct 2011 by Doyzone

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily scratch protectors
Published on 19 Jun 2012 by Jodders

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector for Lumix Cameras, 29 Oct 2011
This review is from: 6x Ultra Clear Screen Protector for Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ20 (Electronics)
All in all a really great buy

5.0 out of 5 stars very good item, 10 Sep 2011
L. D. Abbott - See all my reviews
good quality screen protector, easy to apply and stays on. bubbles are very easy to remove, and it comes with spare protectors that can be used on other things.

1.0 out of 5 stars Easily scratch protectors, 19 Jun 2012
I do not know if I have a faulty batch, but I took off the original screen protector which had been on for over a year and had about a dozen scratches on it and replaced with this one. You need to be very carefull to keep out all the air bubbles, but fitted, and it is clear to see through. After about a week I noticed lots of small scratches, and about 10 days after I had fitted the protector, I can hardly see the screen, totally useless, I do not intend fitting these weekly! I am more anoyed that I threw out the original one, as I would have fitted this back on. I gave this one star as you cannot give zero, sorry but just too soft to be a protector.

4.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, 6 Dec 2012
Mr. Michael Grifffiths (East Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This item does what it says on the packet. It protects the screen on the camera from scratches and finger marks. Though already over a year old the screen was unscratched but I now feel better about just wiping it if need be rather than having to get special clothes etc. They are a bit fiddly to fit though.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on tin, 5 Sep 2012
Product is as described. Lots of bubbles to get rid of, but you get that with all similar products matter what the different manufacturers promise. Excellent communication from the company giving you help in putting on the screen protector. Would buy again if necessary

5.0 out of 5 stars clear camera screen protector, 7 Aug 2012
Excellent service came with very clear instructions for application(which were both e-mailed and sent by post) and a good price as well

4.0 out of 5 stars good product. good service., 11 July 2012
Product arrived on time and with easy to understand instructions. The screen protector was easy to apply.I have not used my camera much since applying the protector but I am sure it will prevent damage to the screen and therefore provide confidence that the screen will not get scratched etc. As there is a pack of six)at a very reasonable cost) it will be easy to always keep the screen protected in future.. I am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Panasonic lumix TZ30, 9 July 2012
Quick delivery at a v good price.
Excellent product does what is claimed and saves the screen from damage.
Enough screen covers to deal with several cameras.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 7 July 2012
Hugh O'Donnell "Hugh" (Glasgow, UK) - See all my reviews
Very helpful company with good product and customer service. Followed up my complaint very effectively. Would highly recommend this company.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lumix screen protector, 6 July 2012
ChipsRaff "birdman99" (Sutton Coldfield, UK) - See all my reviews
The screen fitted perfectly, but found difficulty in removing some tiny air bubbles. At 77, my fingers and eyes are not so accurate, and I have got rid of enough to use the screen without worrying!