4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good....
I don;t understand the poor reviews of these headphones, I needed running headphones to simply do the following:
- Stay on my ears while running, be it fast or slow.
- Provide good sound quality during the running.
- Provide the in-ear bud so to block outside noise.

Published 16 months ago by mac_user84

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
I bough these as normal headphones fall out of my ears easily. Unfortunately these fall out easily as well. Running, walking even stood still using weights at a gym. The clip part does not hold on at all. Poor purchase!
Published 19 months ago by adam

4.0 out of 5 stars Very, very good...., 14 Aug 2013
This review is from: JVC Splash Proof Sports Ear Clip Headphones - Silver (Electronics)
- Stay on my ears while running, be it fast or slow.
- Provide good sound quality during the running.
- Provide the in-ear bud so to block outside noise.

These headphones provided all three aspects I needed and surpassed expectations for the price, very impressed.

Only negative: certain genre's of music can sound a little tinny.

But don't let this one negative put you off buying them, they are worth the £15 (approx). I highly recommend them if you're an avid runner in search of good headphones at an affordable price. They are not huge nor small, I am an average sized male with averaged sized ears and they fit perfectly behind the ear.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for running, 30 May 2013
I just got these and am so happy with them. I always have problems with sweat getting into my ears and my earbuds sliding out. I always find myself pushing them back into my ears as I run, which is annoying. These sports ear clips help the headphones stay snugly in my ears. I also found that the silicone thingies to adjust the fit come in smaller sizes than usual. I don't know if this is a feature of the pink headphones, but the middle of the three sizes is comparable to the smallest size of most normal headphones. This is nice, because it means that I had two options to choose from: the small and the medium. Usually the smallest size is the only one I can use. So these are great if you have small ears!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 27 May 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars tinny sound dont waste your money, 16 May 2013
plugged in to ipod nano and the most tinny sound I have heard from a pair of headphones emerged, so much so I thought I had not pushed the plug in far enuff, to my dismay I had.
I threw them in the bin

2.0 out of 5 stars JVC splashproof headphones, 2 Jun 2013
Headphones look good and well made but the sound quality is poor. Very "tinny" and no base whatsoever! Would not recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good exercising earphones, 18 Jan 2014
These are great earphones for use whilst exercising. The fact that they have different sized rubber protectors is invaluable for my small ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 17 Jan 2014
Excellent, they stay on and are extremely comfortable to wear. I use them to go running and the gym and they sit tight, and have a lovely contemporary feel.

3.0 out of 5 stars A nice design, 8 Jan 2014
I was plewased initially but in use I find that the sft plastic earplug end comes detached too easily one lost already. Can it be replaced?

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value Headphones, 3 Sep 2013
M. Chapman (Dorset UK) - See all my reviews
Prefer these clip headphones because the normal plugs always seem to fall out of my ears. These give excellent sound and are very comfortable. Use them whilst playing sport and in the garden and they are first class and very reasonably priced. Tend to loose / destroy headphone fairly regularly but so far these have been great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great sound when first put on, 15 July 2014
Great sound when first put on , but as I ran they came out of my ears and sounded really weak and tinny, in the end put them in my pocket , shame really