‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Duper, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' - Cream Ring/Bracelet STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining
Nice neat compact drawer for a jewellery box.Anyone would like this item.Make a nice gift for a discerning wife or girlfriend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great mothers day present, 20 Mar 2014
I have ordered this for my Mum for mothers day. I bought her the lid and another layer for her birthday last year and she has been thrilled with it so this should complete the jewelery box. They are really well made and I think the purple one has a really classy look. They are very practical, useful and a fab idea if you want a customized jewelry box.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect!, 20 Mar 2014
a very good quality product!
look perfect in my drawer!
better to have them in more sizes!
congratulation for producers and for amazon also!

4.0 out of 5 stars as expected, 18 Mar 2014
already have a stackers set of jewellery trays so this tray was exactly what i expected it to be, happy with the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Jewellery box, 10 Mar 2014
D. C. Duckett "Debs" (lake district) - See all my reviews
Stacks on top of my others very neat and handy you can move them around where you want so very handy and not too heavy either

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 9 Mar 2014
Purchased these products before.
My wife was very pleased as it was just what she was looking for.
Well designed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I wanted, 24 Feb 2014
I needed extra space for my ring collection and already had some Stackers layers. These extra trays were exactly what I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!!, 18 Feb 2014
I was thrilled with my lovely stacker box. It arrived on time and it met all my expectations. I enjoyed arranging all my jewellery in it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning, 9 Jan 2014
I wanted to place this in a shallow draw along side another stacker. It works well, so now I can pull out my drawer and I have access to a range of earrings, necklaces rings, etc. Well made and excellent value for money. Beautiful deep purple lining. Intend buying more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Smart and perfect for the job, 29 Dec 2013
Can hold a lot of rings which is what I needed. Already bought a set for my mother-in-law and plan to do the same for my mum. Nice quality and colour design

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›