4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, neat and tidy
I don't have a Stackers jewellery box I only wanted this compartment tray to hold my rings and earrings so that they were tidy but easily accessible.

It's a beautiful tray and the organisational aspect of it brings my inner neat freak an immense since of joy.
The separators seem quite sturdy an well stuck together and the purple lining is soft so that your...
Published on 10 Nov 2011 by nah-belle

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent quality, nothing outstanding
Generally nice build quality, no QC issues noticed at all with the two I purchased. Nothing outstanding, but I think they are a really good deal for the price.
Published 12 months ago by Boffinboy

5.0 out of 5 stars "A place for everything and everything in it's place", 15 May 2014
Mrs. B. Hughes (Leicestershire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' Cream 25 Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Purple Lining (Kitchen & Home)
Not the first time that I have purchased a "Stacker". The first one I bought from an online jewellery channel-dearer. I didn't think of "Amazon"!!!.
Excellent for organising jewellery. Can see what you have at a glance. I have organised earrings in my first one. This one will be used for pendants and chains. At the moment they are in boxes-don't get worn. Using the stacker-having all in one place,- they will be worn. I only went on Amazon as the jewellery channel were out of the "Stackers". I received excellent service. Very quick delivery excellent packaging.
Anyone with friends male or female who have jewellery-these would make excellent presents, so reasonably priced. If they are happy with them they can be added to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, 9 Feb 2014
I love this concept - it is just so practical and clever. Everything has it own compartment and is much easier to find. as you add to your collection then so can you add another tier. Bril.

5.0 out of 5 stars Small compartment stacker box, 2 Feb 2014
Box is handy for pairing up and storing my earings. I purchased it to match up with my other stacker boxes which I find are excellent for customising a jewellery box.

5.0 out of 5 stars ideal, 27 Jan 2014
Liz (Blackpool) - See all my reviews
I bought three of the other trays and thought they were excellent so added this tray. I had my earrings in one long section before but could not see them all, the little compartments are ideal and I change my jewellery a lot more now I can see what I have

5.0 out of 5 stars Sunning - excellent value for money, 9 Jan 2014
Well made, with stunning deep purple lining. Each compartment allows a single pair of earrings to be clearly displayed, although you can put a few pairs in each compartment if you are tight on space. Chains also roll up nicely in these compartments.I will definitely be buying more from the Stacker range.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 Sep 2013
I love this as part of the entire set I bought. This tray is brilliant as it saves necklace chains from getting tangled. It also has a lovely lininb. Very pleased with it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Earring tray, 9 Sep 2013
Just what I had been looking for keeps earrings together making them easy to find as my eye sight is not as good as it used to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers Earring Pendant tray, 3 Sep 2013
It is great and I like the fact that I have bought individual trays to all stack together. I am very pleased

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive look., 19 July 2013
Lovely box. Ideal for storing earrings and the very pretty lining keeps them safe from damage. Will be adding to my 'stack' in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great present, 2 July 2013
I bought this along with the lid for a present and my Mother was thrilled. Its well made and looks really good when full of jewellery. The purple really offsets both gold and silver pieces. This is an excellent idea for anyone who wants to customize their own jewellery box and I know my Mum will be able to add to it at a reasonable price. The boxes just sit on top of one another but the fit is good so dust is kept out. I am very impressed with this product and would be very happy to own my own.