on 25 October 2012
I bought this buggy for my son and I love it! I was attracted to the beautiful green zeta vooom as soon as I saw it but I was wary as I had never heard of the brand and also because of the very cheap price. After reading some good customer reviews , I thought I would try it. I ordered it and it arrived within 3 days which I was quite pleased with. All I had to do was attach the front wheels and footmuff ( both of which were freakishly simple to do) and that was it set up. Raincover just snaps on too. After getting it set up and staring at it for ages I decided to pop my son in and take him for a walk. After pushing him in his big travel system for over a year, pushing him in the zeta vooom felt great! So light . The luxury footmuff is so snug. He loves his new wheels and so do I. I would definitely recommend this buggy to anyone. It's fantastic
on 20 August 2011
Placed order and it was received quickly. Was unsure whether the colour would match the website photos but when I received it I was so surprised that it did. Love the colour, value and much better than a Mama's & Papas that I purchased before (the wheels wore down so quickly). My 23 month old loves it too and we've just returned from our Annual holiday and it has survived the Ferry Journey & bumpy terrain also. Would recommend to anyone who wants a new stroller; great value for money & the other colours are great too.
on 28 August 2014
Fab pram, really happy with this purchase. It ticks most of the boxes, the only draw back is it is slightly heavier than some other buggies, but considering the price really can't complain at all.
The colour is vibrant - perfect for all seasons. The extra hood at the front was great on holiday as it protected my little one from the sun. The seat reclines all the way back which is useful for when baby is sleeping. I would def recommend this pram to others.
on 23 September 2014
Excellent stroller, I'm so glad I bought this for our holiday rather than a far more expensive McLaren. I now use it often for my 3 month old, she seems far more comfortable in it than my much more expensive travel system.
The extendable sun shade is brilliant, and the pocket (for rain cover among other things) and the window in the hood are simply brilliant. Very happy with this purchase, would thoroughly recommend :)
on 8 August 2014
Bought it to use when flying with 7wk old. Really pleased with it. It is easy to collapse, lightweight, reclines easily and is perfect for travelling as well as everyday use. Of all the buggies we've had (we have 2 other children), this is the favourite. The extendable hood was really good for keeping baby shaded on beach and the pocket at back is also handy and good size for storing essentials. Would highly recommend!
on 19 December 2012
Choose this pushchair for the colour and its lovely, It arrived within 2 days, only needed to put front wheels on and footmuff in. Very lightweight Would defiantly recommend it, Very happy customer.
on 26 August 2014
It is very light weight and easy to use, my baby looks very comfortable in this push chair, it is great value for money.
on 22 October 2014
Great buggy.
Used it on holiday and as a spare buggy to pop over to the park with the dog without having to take the big travel system.
It's easy to push and reclines well.

my 13 month old seems super comfy in it and always squeaks in excitement when we get the buggy out. It reclines well, altough it's a bit fiddly to recline as you technically need 3 hands for it and can only be done with the baby in the buggy as you need the weight of the child to push the seat back. but it's ok.

However, I would not necessarily use it as a full time buggy, the wheels started squeaking after a few weeks so I question the durability of it. But for occasional use and for that price you can't go wrong.
Loving the green colour!!!
on 10 December 2014
I wanted a lightweight buggy for when grandchild visited, needed one that did not take up a lot of storage room, that I could get in and out of a small booted car easily, that folded and unfolded simply, could go from birth to 4 years (did not want to have to upsize every year), and that could carry a small punt of shopping - oh, and didn't cost much! This was on offer at just under £50. It gets used once a fortnight and has done all I wanted. Grandchild now nine months old and buggy still great. Would not suit everyday use or dire weather but tremendous value for money for infrequent or holiday use.
on 19 April 2015
Purchased this buggy due to being recommended it by others! Slightly disappointed in it as i dont feel it is easy to steer and you cant do it with one hand as it steers of to the right or left. Lovely design with the hood and nice size basket underneath, it fully reclines back which is brilliant but when sitting up it doesnt look fully up (looks like you are still slightly laying back). its a very green colour not quite as dull as it looks online. I do like the vooom but i would say the steering is very hard.