5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the quality.
Published 5 months ago by Janet Green

1.0 out of 5 stars beware when buying
delivery was quick was going to be present but not happy came all knotted up so could not give has present had to go and buy something else
Published 14 months ago by julietrigby

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pleased with the quality., 12 Mar 2014
This review is from: Carissima 9ct Yellow Gold Twist Curb Chain Necklace 46cm/18" (Jewellery)
After looking at various chains, I decided to purchase this from Amazon as they were highly recommended for customer satisfaction and returns. It is a very pretty chain and quite strong although it looks delicate. I wanted it to hold a heart pendant my son had bought me and so far am thrilled. I have worn it 24/7 since purchased and have had comments on how nice it looks. Definitely better than anything else I had viewed, good quality and great price. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars As expected, 29 May 2014
For the price, it is of expected quality. Yes, it is thin for sure, but with the twist design(kinda like Singapore chain, as shown in the pic) helps the chain looks ok. So I am satisfied with my purchase. If you are like me, only want to spend similar money on a gold chain, I would suggest you choose this kind, rather than normal curb chain which would be super thin.

1.0 out of 5 stars beware when buying, 1 July 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice but..., 2 Jun 2014
I think it would be better if a picture of the actual size could be in the write up I wasted over 30 pounds thinking it would be a lot bigger it is of no use to me.Though saying that it is a very sweet little chain but not suitable for an adult.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chain, 8 Aug 2014
Love this chain, looks delicate but very sturdy, fantastic value for money, sparkles due to the twists, looks amazing on the neck, strong enough to hold a pendant, well happy with this

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 6 July 2014
not what was expected, too short, looks cheap, had to return

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely gift, 30 April 2014
This was brought for a gift and I and the recipient were really pleased with it. Very delicate but very attractive chain. A little shorter than I hoped-should have gone with the 18" rather than 16" but that didn't spoil anything. Nice quality. Arrived promptly.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am very pleased with this item which I purchased for my grandaughter, 31 July 2014
I am very pleased with this item which I purchased for my grandaughter, I am sure she will be pleased with it too

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 28 Aug 2014
It's a very nice chain but not sure why it's leaving marks on the skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 July 2014
Very beautiful necklace but smaller than I thought. Delivery was quick