5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device
Published 8 months ago by Rob

2.0 out of 5 stars Distortion Problem
There are always a few dud units within the manufacturing batch - mine suffered from distortion that made the sound unintelligible. Have no idea how common this problem could be - however, have now ordered a more expensive model from another manufacturer.
I thought the items in the kit were well manufactured - if it works as well as others say - it could be a bargain.
Published 8 months ago by Mr Baggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, 21 Jun. 2014
This review is from: (Manufacturer Discontinued, New Model 10BP) Avantree 10BN Handsfree Bluetooth Car Speakerphone Sun Visor Kit support Echo & Noise Cancellation, and Multipoint support 2 phone at one time. Compatible with iPhone, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola or any other Bluetooth enabled mobile (Electronics)
After using several Bluetooth and having people complaining about not hearing me clearly whilst driving I reviewed several and decided to order this hands free Bluetooth kit. After using this for a few days I can comfortably say that I am impressed with its excellent call quality, great battery life. Charged it when it came and have been using for several days and nights and it is still going.
In order to prove the excellence of this device, I drove through traffic with the car windows fully opened whilst using the phone and they were unable to tell that I was driving.

The other test I performed was to talk to another person whilst having a shower and they were able hear me clearly without realizing that I was having a shower whilst talking to them.

I am not one to write reviews but was so impressed with this Bluetooth that I had to make my experience known.
I can say that this is an excellent device and well worth the money spent. 5 stars

4.0 out of 5 stars the built in one is a little tinny but you can hear the caller well enough and apparently they can hear me fine. I have been spo, 4 Nov. 2014
Mr. R. Rushworth (uk) - See all my reviews
had this a few days now and taken and recieved calls with it, i havnt used the extra speaker you plug into a cig lighter so i cannot comment on the quality of that, the built in one is a little tinny but you can hear the caller well enough and apparently they can hear me fine.
I have been spoiled in the past having a works car that had blu tooth and came through the speaker system built in the car, the quality is a mile away from that but for just under £17 it does the job.
If your looking for that go to a auto electricians and spend a couple of hundred pounds.
I put a couple of little sticky velcro pads on the back of it and stuck it just above the gear stick and people can still hear fine, the clip that comes with it to clip it to the sun visor is fair enough but assuming you have it facing you what happens when the sun comes out and you flip your visor down ! yup its facing the windscreen.
I turn it off when i get home and when i switch it back on in the morning it connects instantly with my phone, so after the initial pairing which is simple your away.
I charged it when i got it 3 days ago and it hasnt run down yet, apparently charging takes 3 hrs, i intend running it down fully to see what i get from it.
All in all i cant fault this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 May 2013
Really great, have one in both cars. Good sound and very clear speech. Would happily recommend as its also good value for money

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 18 May 2014
Easy to use, no setting up, just turn it and the phone on. Does what it says on the tin.

5.0 out of 5 stars it just works, 16 Jun. 2014
I have tried more expensive bt handsfree sets before and returned them. This works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s4, people say they hear me clearly too

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluetooth Handsfree Kit, 29 Jan. 2012
Well for any one who drives and may use a Ear piece I would recommend getting a Avantalk Bluetooth Handsfee as its great freedom to drive and use one of these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far for the price, 30 May 2013
At vast cost, I purchased a bluetooth device from Mercedes but as the car was 4 years old and the phone one week old the technology in the car was not compatible with phone. I then purchased an ear piece bluetooth from Plantronics but the only way to connect to incoming calls was to say the word "answer" in American as ARNSIR. Hopeless. I next purchased a device from Jabra but for some reason callers could not hear my voice at all. This model is cheaper than all the above and whilst I have not tested on the motorway at 70 mph in pouring rain, around town I can hear everyone and more importantly, they can hear me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and performance, 5 April 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
My girlfriend has a corporate Blackberry and a personal mobile phone but in her car the integral Bluetooth system only handles one phone so we bought this Avantree Bluetooth device - the BTCK-10B. In the box you get the handsfree device, a battery (similar to a Nokia phone), a USB to Mini USB lead, car charger, sun visor clip and instructions. The unit is neat, compact, and well made being finished in a rubberised black coating.

This device takes around 2 hours to charge from flat and will give you up to 12 hours talk time and over 900 hours on standby, of course, these figures will vary with different types of use - you can charge it using the car charger supplied or from almost any USB source. Pairing with your phone is easy unlike our car's own phone system, and, this unit will support up to 2 phones.

This is an easy product to live with, taking a call is easy and making one is too, although, for the voice dialling function to work your phone must support that feature too. Call quality is good with ample volume and there's built in echo/noise cancellation and full duplex. The unit also supports both headset and hands free profiles.

In use this hands free unit from Avantree works very well. Calls are clear, the controls are easy to master, and there's sufficient volume from the loudspeaker despite the small size of the device. You can also mute the microphone.

It's hard to find fault with this unit especially at the price - the only development I can think of is that the rather than use Mini USB the charging socket would be more universal if it adopted the same standard as most smartphones and used Micro USB, however, this is only a small point especially as a compatible lead and car charger are supplied.

In summary, a good value device that performs well. Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant, 3 May 2014
Only had this a few days but really pleased with it. Great unit for the price.
The sound is clear and others can hear me easily.
I have my personal and works phone and have successfully paired both phones with it.
I can be on one call and if my other rings it is easy to swap between calls with the press of one button.
I can now leave my phones in my handbag and answer them as easily as switching on the radio.
No more trying to find somewhere to pull over to answer the phone or being distracted wondering if the work call is urgent. Wish I'd bought one months ago, so pleased I've recommended it to my friends and family

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Little Product, 6 Feb. 2015
T. Georgiou (London) - See all my reviews
Although my car has a build in phone system and I have a separate SIM (no bluethooth) it was always been frustrating that I have to manage an additional account and not to take advantage of my existing contract in a simple way. My wife's last two car had build in bluetooth and I have been looking for a similar system for mine... Until now I could not justify it due to cost but while searching for other things I saw the Avantree 10BN at a great price on Amazon
Without second thought and due to the good reviews I ordered it and I have not regretted it. Delivery was quick and also as soon as I started playing with it it was obvious that is a simple and smart product. It took no more than a minute to figure out how it works and I was up and running with my personal phone. I have also paired my work/business phone so I now have full flexibility if I need to pick up a call when driving..
Things I like
1. Good battery life
2. Fantastic Price for a complete set (unit, cable, car charger)
3. Easy to use
4. Ability to pair two phones at the same time
5. Very good audio quality both receiving and transmitting
6. Discreet size so you can leave it always on the sun visor

The only minor thing I found was the volume. I drive a relativly noisy car and I wish the volume was a bit louder...... Other than that I had not identified any other shortcomings..

If you are looking for a cheap but at the same time very capable handsfree bluetooth car system then this is a winner....