5.0 out of 5 stars Good product
Really great, have one in both cars. Good sound and very clear speech. Would happily recommend as its also good value for money
Published 15 months ago by ClaireKing

2.0 out of 5 stars Distortion Problem
There are always a few dud units within the manufacturing batch - mine suffered from distortion that made the sound unintelligible. Have no idea how common this problem could be - however, have now ordered a more expensive model from another manufacturer.
I thought the items in the kit were well manufactured - if it works as well as others say - it could be a bargain.
Published 1 month ago by Mr Baggs

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 15 May 2013
This review is from: Avantree 10BN Handsfree Bluetooth Car Speakerphone Sun Visor Kit support Echo & Noise Cancellation, and Multipoint support 2 phone at one time. Compatible with iPhone, Samsung, HTC, Nokia, Blackberry, Motorola or any other Bluetooth enabled mobile (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent device, 21 Jun 2014
After using several Bluetooth and having people complaining about not hearing me clearly whilst driving I reviewed several and decided to order this hands free Bluetooth kit. After using this for a few days I can comfortably say that I am impressed with its excellent call quality, great battery life. Charged it when it came and have been using for several days and nights and it is still going.
In order to prove the excellence of this device, I drove through traffic with the car windows fully opened whilst using the phone and they were unable to tell that I was driving.

The other test I performed was to talk to another person whilst having a shower and they were able hear me clearly without realizing that I was having a shower whilst talking to them.

I am not one to write reviews but was so impressed with this Bluetooth that I had to make my experience known.
I can say that this is an excellent device and well worth the money spent. 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Best so far for the price, 30 May 2013
At vast cost, I purchased a bluetooth device from Mercedes but as the car was 4 years old and the phone one week old the technology in the car was not compatible with phone. I then purchased an ear piece bluetooth from Plantronics but the only way to connect to incoming calls was to say the word "answer" in American as ARNSIR. Hopeless. I next purchased a device from Jabra but for some reason callers could not hear my voice at all. This model is cheaper than all the above and whilst I have not tested on the motorway at 70 mph in pouring rain, around town I can hear everyone and more importantly, they can hear me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected, 4 July 2014
Better than it has a right to be for the price. Loud enough and people say that my voice is clear even with the roof down. Neat design, nice build quality. Mounting as suggested with the sun visor down didn't work in my car, but I improvised with velcro and found a different position on the underneath of the visor. Came with proper old fashioned paper instruction manual which actually made sense too. We have a factory fitted system in our other car and I was surprised how closely this little device compares. I am only going to need it occasionally for incoming calls so it fits the bill, seems a bit fiddly to get it working making calls, but it could just be me or practice needed. Overall including all the accessories and free delivery it is a bargain, certainly no big risk anyway. I think you would have to spend a lot more to find something significantly better or easier to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars fast delivery, fantastic speakerphone, 21 July 2014
Ordered this and it arrived WITHIN 24 hours. They must have been waiting round the corner. I have bluetoothed two phones to the unit (one work iphone, and one personal Nokia Lumia). It works a treat with both phones and does everything I want it to. Impressed me enough to order another for my daughter to put in her car, that arrived in super quick time as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin., 18 May 2014
Easy to use, no setting up, just turn it and the phone on. Does what it says on the tin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Hands-free and legal at a budget price, 20 Aug 2014
Mrs. Lynne Park (Cheshire, UK) - See all my reviews
Yes a good gadget which my daughter now uses after I have a proper Bluetooth system fitted to my car which suits my needs better, but costs a lot more of course. This is hands free and legal at a budget price and it works quite well. You have just got to keep remembering to switch it on, so my advice is to have it on your visor right in front of you so you can see the blue light for on. It's quite simple to use - even for somebody like me who is a bit of a technophobe. Would recommend if you are on a budget.

5.0 out of 5 stars it just works, 16 Jun 2014
I have tried more expensive bt handsfree sets before and returned them. This works perfectly with my samsung galaxy s4, people say they hear me clearly too

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Jun 2013
i didn't expect to buy a system that worked for 20
i was wrong this cheap systems work perfectly
value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value and performance, 5 April 2014
Paul Madge (Uk) - See all my reviews
My girlfriend has a corporate Blackberry and a personal mobile phone but in her car the integral Bluetooth system only handles one phone so we bought this Avantree Bluetooth device - the BTCK-10B. In the box you get the handsfree device, a battery (similar to a Nokia phone), a USB to Mini USB lead, car charger, sun visor clip and instructions. The unit is neat, compact, and well made being finished in a rubberised black coating.

This device takes around 2 hours to charge from flat and will give you up to 12 hours talk time and over 900 hours on standby, of course, these figures will vary with different types of use - you can charge it using the car charger supplied or from almost any USB source. Pairing with your phone is easy unlike our car's own phone system, and, this unit will support up to 2 phones.

This is an easy product to live with, taking a call is easy and making one is too, although, for the voice dialling function to work your phone must support that feature too. Call quality is good with ample volume and there's built in echo/noise cancellation and full duplex. The unit also supports both headset and hands free profiles.

In use this hands free unit from Avantree works very well. Calls are clear, the controls are easy to master, and there's sufficient volume from the loudspeaker despite the small size of the device. You can also mute the microphone.

It's hard to find fault with this unit especially at the price - the only development I can think of is that the rather than use Mini USB the charging socket would be more universal if it adopted the same standard as most smartphones and used Micro USB, however, this is only a small point especially as a compatible lead and car charger are supplied.

In summary, a good value device that performs well. Recommended.