on 14 August 2014
Great whey protein thats from Grass fed cows.

Very good grass fed whey protein,
I was pondering what the best protein would be to add in my smoothies, whey protein or hemp. In the end I decided to opt for this one. Unflavoured good quality whey protein from grass fed cows. It is not organic, but good enough for me for the price. It is unflavoured so mixes in my berry and fruit smoothies well, unlike those nasty flavoured things that they sell for weightlifters.
This is good stuff and I repeat buy this now in larger sizes.

There is always a good long expiry date on it.

I changed my way of eating to reduce my wheat and grain consumption from cereals and bread etc and realised that I was not getting as much protein in my diet as was considered optimal. This is why I use whey protein. I feel fuller on a protein and berry smoothie than I ever did on cereals or toast for breakfast.
on 6 October 2011
Not organic but it is natural with no added ingredients apart from whey. Very easily mixed. I add vanilla extract to make it taste better with some maple syrup.
Two problems: you don't get the full nutritional information e.g. cholesterol etc
It is not organic.
No measuring spoon with it either.
on 13 July 2013
Another great product for when your wanting more protein in your healthy eating plan, however I do prefer the vanilla flavour
on 4 February 2016
This is a really great tasting product considering it's not flavoured, which is what I was worried about since I normally buy other flavoured makes of whey. I have found I don't get that horrible bloated feeling I do with other products. This is so versatile as you can mix it with anything and it still tastes great, and the added bonus is that it doesn't get lumps in it even though I don't have a proper protein shaker and I have just used a screw top Tupperware type container. I am using this as a weigh loss aid and it fills me up and it's helping with my sugar cravings too as I don't feel the need to snack on biscuits or sweets that are always in the office!. I love the fact that it's from grass fed animals and is hormone free.
on 18 June 2014
I didn't want to buy a a protein isolate powder with any flavoring or extra ingredients, so this is perfect. And so is the price.

TIP: MyProtein sell little flavoured droppers that you can put in your shaker
on 17 January 2014
Great product. I tried great with water, almond milk and mix with greek yogurt. Much better than most of any other whey in the uk market.
on 17 October 2015
I bought these when my other whey powder became discontinued by maximuscle and realised this contained more of the the better quality whey powder than maximuscle even though same weight and cost.
Natural flavour not as nice though but okay when fruit is added to make a milkshake and can give a bit of indigestion if you don't leave longer than hour before working out after consumption.
Would definitely recommend this product and buy again
on 24 June 2014
This is a good product and is as it says, only complaint would be the price but as competitive as any other brand.
on 9 May 2013
Will buy again and would like to find a chocolate version of Pink Sun Grass Fed Hormone Free Whey Protein!....
on 20 January 2016
Quick delivery, product has no taste but no nasty additives like sugar, which is exactly what I wanted. Used in my smoothie maker, it doesn't create too much foaming on my drink like others have.