5.0 out of 5 stars VFM and effective
Good strong arm, doesn't bounce around, long enough to stick to bottom of screen so that iPad doesn't obscure the windscreen. Recommended.
Published on 28 Jan. 2012 by Nick

1.0 out of 5 stars UltimateAddons provide the worst customer service.....
UltimateAddons failed to get the product to me and have so far ignored 4 emails over the last 6 month asking "where is my stuff". I've paid for the product and neither received the goods or even an explanation, let alone a apology. Avoid this company like the plague..
Published on 6 Jan. 2013 by Richard Ambler

5.0 out of 5 stars VFM and effective, 28 Jan. 2012
Nick (Northwest England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: UltimateAddons Dual Vehicle Windscreen Mount Holder for Apple iPad 2 Tablet PC (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful iPad auto Windscreen bracket, 6 July 2012
This mount does exactly what it was designed to do; that is, securely grip the iPad with two suction disks. I found the need the brace the connecting arm on the dashboard to stop virbration of the heavy iPad on the end of the extension arm. Most importantly, the two suction pads actually do securely attach to the windscreen. It looks ungainly in my vehicle, but it is effective.

1.0 out of 5 stars UltimateAddons provide the worst customer service....., 6 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, 15 May 2012
Love this product, easy to use and keeps the iPad safe from scratches! Product arrived really quick and is great value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite useful, 18 Jan. 2012
This is the first thing i bought for ipad 2. Still getting used to using it.

Hold tightly, it is shaking when the car go to small road, so it is much better when I rest it on the dashboard. You can use charger at the same time.

Would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Steadily enough, 2 Jan. 2014
I was looking for something really steadily hold my iPad and it completely works so far (I've been using it for more than 4 months and 2 countries). Flexible arm is reasonably hard. May be too much over spec? But I love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 23 Sept. 2013
We bought that to use our tablet (Asus transformer) as a SAT nav and it is great.
The 2 pad provide a strong hold and it is really good. I was worried that it wouldn't be enough at the beginning but the quality of the product has now convinced me otherwise.

Small bad point, because of the long neck it wobbles a bit so we always rest part of the neck or the tablet on the dash board and it stops all the vibrations.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 7 Dec. 2012
Mr. David Elphick "Driver Dave" (Surrey UK) - See all my reviews
Thought i would never find a mount for my ipad 2 but this one works holding it very securely only minimal vibration

5.0 out of 5 stars Strong, durable what I needed!, 24 Nov. 2012
Never falls of window which is what I expected, very strong, durable and reliable!!! Can be roasted to many different angles to suit a good position in car! Very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not Bad, 26 Mar. 2012
Bought this for my boyfriend as he wanted one for his Ipad. Its not bad - the Ipad wobbles a little bit in it so you have to make sure its high enough that it doesnt rub on your dashboard ( we didnt and we now have a mark where the ipad has scuffed against our dashboard) but other than that it does that job. I personally dont like it as i find it too distracting as with the ipad in its rather large but my boyfriend loves it and uses it with his sat nav app.