5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!
This is the second pair of Craghopper's Kiwi Zip offs I have purchased and contrary to many of the reviews I found the fit to be perfect! However I did order Regular, even though I am 5'8" ,and the length was ideal so perhaps they are sized a little on the long side but around the waist/hips my usual size 12 was fine.
Published 9 months ago by Faye

3.0 out of 5 stars styilish enough but sizing is really small
The sizing is small on this. Order up one size. I am having to return it as it is far too small though I ordered my usual size.
Published on 24 July 2011 by Fyfer

3.0 out of 5 stars styilish enough but sizing is really small, 24 July 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Fit!, 13 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Its really good, 19 July 2013
I bought a size up from my usual size, after being advised that it might be a bit tight otherwise for leaping off those rocks etc. Been really great, bought 2 more of different colours. One of them had no belt though, not clear why as the other 2 had belts. Being zip offs makes them great, you take off on a hike in the early evening (with the compact legs in you backpack); and when its cooler latter and the insects are biting you simply re-attach the legs. They are not as heavy as jeans but seem sturdier, plus numerous pockets for all those bits & bobs. okay if you sweat as they dry off pretty fast, not tried them in the cold yet so not sure how they would hold out. No worries, even for the curvier bodies, they feel very comfortable and are great even for pottering about the house. The zipped off legs can be a bit long, simply fold them up and they stay put at any height of your choice.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great fit, 8 Feb 2012
These are a great fit for me and true to size as I am an 8 in jeans.I am slim on the hips and these are not too baggy. The long ones are slightly long for me with trainers on and I am 5'8" but the regular were too short. Nice quality material. Quite slim on the leg when converted to shorts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, 11 Aug 2013
Very smart comfortable practical and a good fit, absolutely love them and would definitely recommend them good value for money

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 Dec 2013
I already have a pair of these but was pleasantly surprised to find the newer version come with a belt which can be adjusted. I love all the various pockets ( a very useful one on the leg) and 3 other zip pockets. Altogether great value for money I would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Crag hopper trouser, 24 Nov 2013
The trouser was really great as I am quite small and find it hard 2 find trouser 2 fit so when I got them I was so pleased as the fit was great will get more

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Oct 2013
Fab product. Small fitting as I'm usually a 14 but bought a 16 to fit comfortably. Tested trousers at a company day where it poured down all day...they were soaking on the outside but I was lovely and warm and dry...great value!

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor information for customers, 11 Oct 2013
Like other reviewers, I found the sizing info very vague, and ended up with trousers far too big for me. So I attempted an exchange.

I was told, on the phone with a Trekwear rep, that I could *exchange* these without an additional shipping charge. I called, btb, because I wanted to make sure I was reading the Trekwear website properly. I told the rep I was overseas, and that this was an Amazon order. Then, a week later (after having paid, of course, to send the pants back) Amazon emailed me to tell me that, no, they don't do that, and I'd be credited only for the pants (not the shipping) and I'd have to re-place the order, hence paying shipping again. So now I've wasted 20 euro to simply try on pants. I would have kept or sold them on my own had I been properly informed about their policies. Very annoyed. Trekwear also told me SOL, when I complained. I don't recommend shopping online with this company.

5.0 out of 5 stars great feel, 9 Oct 2013
fabric comfortable smooth and soft
thay dry quickly good fit as size given accurately!
tucked bottoms in long socks to prevent flapping but wide enough to go over boots
washed beautifully all the mud disappeared !!