Format: Audio CD|Change

There isn't much that needs to be said about this release. It is all of the System Of A Down albums (Self Titled, Toxicity, Steal This Album, Mesmerize and Hypnotize) bundled together in one release. Obviously therefore it contains all the band's biggest songs such a 'Chop Suey!' 'Sugar,' 'BYOB,' 'Aerials,'etc

If you are new to the band, then this is a fine way to get all of the band's music in one go. Obviously if you own the albums already it isn't really a necessary purchase. What you don't get are any bonus tracks such as the Soil EP, the b sides from the singles or any of the bonus tracks from the Japanese editions of the albums, but no one is claiming that you do.

However, System Of A Down are the kind of band that you don't really only buy just one album of anyway, the chances are that if you like them at all, then all their stuff is worth exploring to some degree or other and so this is a very good purchase.

So to summarize, all the System Of A Down studio albums in their original forms, in one place. Highly recommended.
on 25 September 2015
Many years ago I must have read that 'Toxicity' and 'System of a Down' were the only good albums that the band did and so I happily owned only these albums which I played to death. However, having seen this package I thought I should investigate the other albums as well as surely even if the quality had deteriorated the other albums must be worth a listen?

While I would consider 'Steal This Album' to be weaker than the others I now find myself listening to 'Mesmerize' and 'Hypnotize' more than the original two albums.

So if you own only one or two albums then I would suggest buying this set. If you haven't discovered the joy of SoaD then check out a few tracks on Youtube and then invest in this set. Seriously high quality and interesting music often with intelligent lyrics
on 27 September 2013
Got this the other day because my car was seriously lacking music. It's exactly what it promises - all 5 albums in one slim and easy-to-store box.
Thanks amazon for the fast service as always!
on 19 February 2013
Well from YouTube to purchase took about 5 minutes !!!
Hell yeah I want their albums in a box. Value for money and still I want more !!!
on 26 January 2013
Bought this for my husband and he rates it as fantastic ! Comes as a bundle of all their albums so excellent price!
on 22 June 2011
This is the perfect birthday gift i have ever sent to someone :)
I love this bundle it looks so good!
Honestly in my country almost everybody is waiting for releases on torrents and stuff like that , but when it comes to love from a true fan everybody should have this amazing bundle.
on 25 October 2011
Bought this as a birthday present for my husband - it was something he had asked for, having only heard one of their albums. He thought it was very good.
on 23 March 2016
Fantastic service definitely use again highly recommend.
on 24 March 2015
bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. he loves it :)
on 26 July 2014
S.O.A.D. - Sounds Of Awesome Decadence, enough said!