5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product and quick delivery!
Excellent product and quick delivery!
This is a good fit to both the FiiO DAC (which i bought at the same time, from Amazon) and my Samsung TV. Sound is great.
Don't forget to remove the small, clear, plastic covers on each plug, before inserting!
(And make sure that both plugs are FULLY engaged - there is a very satisfying "click" when each is...
Published 9 months ago by ccman

3.0 out of 5 stars Gold plated connector
Why are they trying to swindle all the time? You don't need "corrosion resistant gold plated full metal connector". This doesn't make any sense, it's optical, not electrical connection.
Published 5 months ago by Andrii

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cable at an even better price., 30 Mar 2014
This review is from: KabelDirekt Toslink 2m Optical Digital Cable (Accessory)
Rather than connecting my xbox 360 and my sky box separately to my Marantz amp it was much easier to get this cable and to connect my amp straight to my smart tv. Now wether I am watching tv or on my xbox, all my sound is diverted from one place to my amp. It sounds absolutely brilliant. Definitely a five star.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality cable, 29 Mar 2014
Brilliant - very high quality. Thought the end was a bit big as was a tight squeeze but eventually got it and the "click" reassured me. Had to many that are loose and don't fit right- i have this connected to a optical hub and it works fantastic.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money, 27 Mar 2014
Great quality and value. Worked as expected and seemed to be solidly constructed. Same quality as those expensive name brands..

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent build quality, 26 Mar 2014
This review is from: KabelDirekt Toslink 2m Optical Digital Cable (Accessory)
I've purchased a few cables from this company and all are well made for the money and work perfectly . I'll never buy expensive cables again .

5.0 out of 5 stars very good cable, 25 Mar 2014
Ricardo Martins (Portugal) - See all my reviews
This cable is very nice, the size of the cable its perfect for my use and the build quality of the cable is very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality cable at a great price, 21 Mar 2014
G. Cheeseman (Hertfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
I ordered this cable to connect my Apple TV to my amplifier and it is doing the job perfectly. Carrying an optical signal, I wasn't worried about electromagnetic interference or signal degradation so I ordered the 5m cable in case in future I need to connect devices that are further apart. The excess is coiled up neatly out of view. The connectors feel sturdy and well built and they click into place firmly and securely. Couldn't ask for more.

5.0 out of 5 stars 2M TOS Link cable good quality, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: KabelDirekt Toslink 2m Optical Digital Cable (Accessory)
Very prompt delivery, well packed, a very high quality product at a very good price good price, connected it up and it work perfectly.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable, different (cheaper) design., 16 Mar 2014
K. Royle (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
I liked the look of this cable, and it did come well packaged and works perfectly. A lot better than the much more expensive one that fell apart from "a high street entertainment system retailer".

The only annoyance is that they seem to have changed design and it now looks like the 0.5m version of the same cable....not so pretty and without the strain relief at the back. This isn't critical for me, but I think the product information should show the true cable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great cable but picture shown does not represent what was received., 12 Mar 2014
Anthony (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
Good product overall. I first orderd the 2m version of this cable and can say it was well made and of good quality and design, and was a true representation of the image shown. Unfortunately it was a bit short for what I was using it for so I ordered this one. The 3m cable again is of great quality and well made however the picture does not represent the cable I received. The cable design I recieved was that similar to the 0.5m cable design - not a negative thing though still a great product.

Great speedy despatch and delivery also - Can't really complain for something that costs less than 5. Great bargain!

5.0 out of 5 stars Used with Samsung Soundbar, 10 Mar 2014
I bought a Samsung Soundbar and it turned out that in order to connect it to my Samsung Smart TV I required an Optical Digital cable.

So I ordered this one and it worked a treat!

‹ Previous | 16 7 811 | Next ›