4.0 out of 5 stars great last minute gift
The printable gift card for Amazon Kindle was a great last minute gift, watch out when paying for it, once paid check your emails. I almost bought two because I didn't think the first one had worked as there was no message to say that my purchase had been successfully emailed to me. Having said that it's a great idea and I will use them again.
Published on 27 Jan. 2012 by Mrs. Lj Gibson

1.0 out of 5 stars What a nightmare
Just beware, if you buy this for someone who has an Amazon account registered in a different nation, it will be really awkward for them to redeem it... and you might be told by several different customer service reps that the money will be lost... really bad experience with an otherwise generally very good company.

Amazon, please fix this... if you allow me to...
Published on 18 Feb. 2013 by Andy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 2 Jan. 2013
a great way of getting a present for someone who has everything. So easy to just print off & put in an envelope.

3.0 out of 5 stars printable gift voucher, 9 Oct. 2013
Mr. A. Tatlock (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Amazon.co.uk Printable Gift Voucher (Ecard Gift Certificate)
Was pleased with speed of being able to get a voucher to give as a gift, but printing its layout for the crease lines was not so desirable and did look that good but did its job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift Certificate, 8 Feb. 2014
Brilliant bought this for my nephew for his birthday and he loved it.
It meant he could choose what he wanted when he wanted.
Also there is a long expiry date which is an added bonus no worries of it running out quickly.
The perfect gift

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal., 3 Aug. 2013
I bought this as a gift for a family friend. Very easy to do and a reasonable range of logos. He loved it as Amazon has such a vast range of goods, it's not easy to get gifts nowadays for youngsters but this is just the job.

3.0 out of 5 stars Do you want to print the card yourself?, 6 Nov. 2014
I thought I had bought a proper card that would be posted to me with my custom text added into it. I did not realise until too late that I had to print it myself. This is entirely my error: I should have read the description more carefully. However, the mistake was easy to make hence 3 stars although I accept that this is absolutely as advertised. The benefit of this print-your-own card is that it arrived in minutes rather than having to wait for the next day's post.

5.0 out of 5 stars Present, 30 Jan. 2012
Glenis Wright (South Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Very quick & easy to order & print a gift certificate. Just what the recipient wanted. Greatly appreciated able to choose the book they wished for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy last minute gift!, 8 Feb. 2014
Fantastic, easy gift for anyone who loves online purchasing!!! I bought this as a last minute gift and it was pretty much instant! Print it out and you're done!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal gift, 23 Feb. 2013
Katie85 (Northamptonshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I must say that I am a fan of the printable version of the Amazon gift card - it has the same advantage of the email version in that there are more price ranges to choose from (the actual gift card only has set amounts), easier to dispose of than the actual gift card and you can write your own message. It is more reliable in terms of delivery than the email version (which I have known to arrive several hours after requesting an email voucher). As long as the receipient is not fussy about presentation (because it doesn't always fit nicely in an envelope), the paper version is perfectly fine.

I will say however, that I only like to buy someone a voucher as a last resort - I like giving presents more. But the Amazon voucher can be used for anything on the website. I normally get a Kindle "Happy Reading" design for someone who likes their Kindle books. Although the voucher is not restricted to Kindle books and accessories, the design at least shows that I have intended the voucher for a specific purpose.

An ideal gift for those people it is a bit difficult to buy for or for those people who like specific items that it is easier for them to choose.

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent alternative if like me you lack imagination, 4 Oct. 2013
I was pondering what to get for a friend of mine for her 21st birthday. She's Norwegian but she lives and attends university in London. She has lots of varied interests, so of course I thought "hmm..perhaps some cash?", but like many others I feel like that's a very boring gift, so I went back to pondering the matter. I started browsing Amazon for some books which might interest her, or perhaps a game or something "arts and crafts"-ish, since she's into cosplay, but I still wasn't sure what to get her. Eventually I noticed you could get Amazon gift certificates, and since she's a uni student and therefore naturally falls into the category "poor student" I figured.. why not get her a gift certificate? It can be used either to get something for fun, or something useful! Like uni books! I decided to go for the British Flag-version since she's a huge fan of the UK and everything related to the UK.

And the best part about this certificate? You can print it at home and it looks great! Recommended to everyone who like me often wonders about about what to get someone for their birthday! :)

3.0 out of 5 stars The Happy Birthday banner I used was OK but not what ..., 10 Feb. 2015
The Happy Birthday banner I used was OK but not what I had hoped to use. My intention was to use my own photograph on the card until I read the small print that Amazon would then have free and uncontrolled use of my image. There are too many of these sites pretending to help individuals and just using them as a legal way to steal property. I don't intend to use this service again.

Birthday Birds - Printable Amazon.co.uk Gift Voucher