Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£4.16

on 4 January 2014
I've been a fan of Jack Kilborn since i read Afraid....and i also enjoyed Desert Places by Blake Crouch....this book was sat on my ebook waiting to be read for weeks, but i really don't know why i put off reading it for so long as it really is amazing!...The two authors really do bounce off each other and make every page come alive!i read it about a year ago and there are scenes stuck in my head and will be there forever!
The attention to detail in this book is immense and it features two (amongst many others!)of the most disgusting and vivid fictional serial killers ever!.....I personally hadn't read any of the Jack Daniels books before reading this but it really didn't matter because there is an explanation and link from which book the character came from
I've gone on to buy all the Jack Daniels books that come before Serial Killers Uncut and they are all just as good as each other and it really doesn't matter that I've read them after SKU....JACK DANIELS ROCKS!!!

p.s....Draculas by Joe Konrath, Blake Crouch, Jeff Strand and F Paul Wilson is also an amazingly addictive read too,books don't really come any more exciting than this!!
on 27 January 2012
could not stop reading this... was totally engrossed...
it really romps through some horror that made me sit back and swallow hard in some places...
not much is left to the imagination with these guys at the helm...
loved all the links to the times/books chronology etc...
of course now I have to read all the bits in between.
cracking book!
on 20 July 2012
I bought this after reading SERIAL and the promise that I could read more adventures of Donaldson and Lucy who featured in Serial.

I'm in two minds about UNCUT. As another reviewer mentioned, it's disjointed. Its a series of short stories featuring many different characters punctuated by adverts for other books those characters are featured in.

I suppose it gets a bit samey to tell of a single psychopath butchering innocent victims so we have many scenarios here where the various killers meet each other. Do they kill each other, can they? Or do they join together to hunt others? Can they trust each other?

America is a very large place but these maniacs seemed to forever be bumping into each other time after time, place after place.

So, although I enjoyed the stories, I got fed up with the embedded plugs for other books. And I wanted to read more of Donaldson who I had taken to after Serial.

Again, the book disappoints by finishing at the 80% mark. The remaining 20% of the book is extracts from other books and a discussion between the authors.

For fans there's a useful list of all the stories, novellas, and books about the characters, noting which are contained in this volume.

You get a lot of murder for (currently) little money, so its well worth buying.

But I'm now in two minds about taking a holiday to the US as almost everyone there seems to be a serial killer.......
on 9 January 2012
I could not stop reading this book - I finished it in 3 days - absolutely brillaint read - I would recommned this but not to those of a nervous disposition - it can be a bit gruesome in parts but I loved it!!
on 25 June 2012
The first Blake Crouch book I read,'Run', was a real page turner, so much so, that I immediately ordered all his other books. I read them in sequence and enjoyed each one. When I finally began 'Serial Killers Uncut' I was really looking forward to another great read but I was severely disappointed. The book focuses on characters from his previous novels and flits from one to the other. Personally I found it to be very disjointed. The book also included a couple of novellas that I'd previously purchased. I wish I'd not bothered ordering this ebook.
on 21 March 2013
I have read a lot of the Kilborn / Crouch (and their other normal collaborators) but this felt lazy. I no aversion to a horror genre but this felt like it was trying too hard shock the reader. Torture/violence just for the sake of writing it, rather that it being completely necessary to the story. The tie in with the characters we have met elsewhere was okay, but I think this book is a real cop out and I am disappointed. If you are a fan of these guys, you may want to buy, but you really are not missing out by not bothering.
on 17 November 2013
I love to read a good horror story and found myself thoroughly engrossed in this series. He is a brilliant writer
on 29 June 2012
If you like your crime gory with a horror edge, this book is for you! Started out with Jack Kilborn's 'Afraid' and was totally hooked. Read this and wasn't disappointed. Just need to read all the other books in between now to fill in the gaps!
BUY THIS BOOK / EBOOK
Not for the easily offended though.
on 18 April 2013
Absolutely brilliant read...I've never been this hooked on a book before..this is like a better cooler version of pulp fiction and I would pay cinema prices to go see it as a film...but I fear the sensors would water it down too much..well done guys..I have a total boner for your books...and I'm a woman!
on 11 July 2012
Blood...........guts....gore..plus MORE!!! fabulous read, has you wondering about every person u find yourself standing next to! On a good note, you kind of ready yourself in any situation and find yourself planning escape routes when you really don't need to....or do you??? :)