5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This is a very good quality toy. It is a good piece of Olympic memorabilia. Both my daughters have enjoyed having these mascots.
Published on 24 July 2012 by JW

1.0 out of 5 stars Problematic psychological side-effects
Published on 27 May 2012 by Agent

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good, 7 Aug 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock (Toy)
I don't understand what the fuss is about the Wenlock mascot it is really nice and I would recommend it for all ages.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 Aug 2014
Great item, Great quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 31 Aug 2014
David Palmer "David Palmer" (London) - See all my reviews
Cheap!

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, 10 Jan 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock (Toy)
Great soft toy for children who love the olympics. It came nice and quick. Good service. Nice surprise on Xmas Day for my son.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful, 17 July 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock (Toy)
This has to be the angriest Olympic Mascot yet. My son is petrified of it and as a result is has become a rag for mopping up our elderly Cairn Terrier's accidents caused by his weak bladder. I must admit that it is super absorbent and is fully machine washable. You can soak up around 600ml of urine in one wipe.

1.0 out of 5 stars Problematic psychological side-effects, 27 May 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock (Toy)
I was initially pleased with this soft toy and our children seemed to love it, but as time went on I became worried about whether it was genuine. I wrote to LOCOG and the Met but neither has got back to me yet. In the meantime I live in fear of my door being battered down by a police assault team enforcing Olympic logo protections. Could the toys perhaps come with a signed letter from the Queen or something so we wouldn't have these worries?

1.0 out of 5 stars What is it meant to be exactly?, 21 July 2012
This review is from: Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock (Toy)
What sort of diseased mind could bring such a thing to life? and give it to a child! Is it an amoeba of some sort? a mutated abomination? An awful case of DTs. It's horrible, take it away Mummy, please, please take it away.

Olympic Mascots 20cm Plush Wenlock