on 31 January 2016
The sockets arrived quickly, and do the job they were meant for, but only just. They appear to be cheaply made and don't get a very grip of the insulating braid of the co-ax cable. Having said that, the represent really good value for money, and as I wanted them to join so cable in the loft where they won't be disturbed often if ever I should think they will last the course. At less than 40 pence each you shouldn't expect too much, and although cheap, they are also cheerful. Having bought 10 of them I don't expect to ever need any more, so overall satisfied.
I really would like to give 3.5 stars, due to their value for money.
on 27 September 2015
Cheap and nasty. Small screws missing/ threads don't catch. Screen clamp wrong shape causing threaded portion of body (which is poor threading anyway) to mis-align. In forty odd years (now retired) of being in the trade, these are by far the worst example I have come across. Supplier disputes this.
on 20 February 2015
They're ok and given the price pretty much as I expected. A bit fiddly especially for my older hands and eyes! But did thee job ok and as they're not going to be disturbed too often should last.
on 21 April 2012
These TV aerial products arrived very quickly and very reasonably priced so I thought these were excellent value and excellent service
on 21 May 2012
Product arrived very quickly and was a better quality than I have purchased from local chain stores. Very Happy with my purchase.
on 9 March 2015
I also bought the TV aerial plugs and both plug and socket are excellent quality. I would buy these connectors again.
on 13 January 2013
This product came very quickly, you never seem to have enough, the ten pack is a very good price, so a very good buy
on 16 April 2016
male good, female very poor to make up signal probs, so i used male with femal joints, good
on 4 December 2015
Easy to use on cable. Tight and good connection.
on 4 December 2014