5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing!
I have been a fan of shaving oils for a good while. Using one as a pre-shave befor lathering gives a really good shave. This product is everything that I would have expected - the oil has a really nice consistency, and protects the skin from the blade (Feathers) while softening up the beard for a nice close cut.

I was, however, astounded by the smell when it...
Published on 10 Feb. 2013 by Amazon Customer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that useful
The Oil is good as a fragrant aftershaving lotion but not so good for anything else.

If you shave with a brush and soap as well as the oil then don't be too surprised as to what happens: the oil, being oil, prevents the water from staying on your brush, and is hard to wash off anything.

You won't be able to get any good lather up on your brush, and...
Published 3 months ago by RAH93

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing!, 10 Feb. 2013

I was, however, astounded by the smell when it arrived! I was expecting to get a really subtle tea smell, but this is so much better - it's like a delicate green tea with a dash of white peach for good measure. It's absolutely incredible! I would seriously reccommend it; great alternative for those who want something other than woody, methol or citrusy products. You'd eat it if you could.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not that useful, 13 Feb. 2015

You won't be able to get any good lather up on your brush, and it takes quite a lot of effort to clean off (not to mention sticking to your razor).

I haven't tried shaving without soap and just with the oil, but because you don't get much in the small bottle I doubt it would be cost effective.

That said, it smells gorgeous and I sometimes wear it instead of aftershave if I'm feeling fancy. It does give a pleasant texture to the skin if applied sparingly and smelling of orange zest is nice. Just don't use it so often you get spots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells amazing, 26 April 2014
This stuff doesn't only work as a great shave oil but it also smells amazing too with a really nice aroma of limes it makes getting ready to shave a real treat. You really only need a few drops so one bottle will last you probably about 6 months shaving twice per week. I am about half way through my first bottle and I will be re-ordering again in about 3 months when it runs out.

4.0 out of 5 stars UMMMMMM, 18 Aug. 2013
Ludovico Sforza (Surrey England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
I like this. It maybe my fancy but it does seem to soften my beard before shaving and the smell is pleasant as well. You don't need much, but a bit more than the documentation would have one believe and a drop after shaving adds to the feeling of a smooth shave. I would certainly buy it again but I do think that at £17 it is somewhat over priced.

3.0 out of 5 stars Shaving oil, 9 Nov. 2011
Excellent delivery time. My only complaint is that I got a shaving rash, I would say you need to keep the oil on area for a couple of minutes before shaving to avoid this. Apart from that, it smells great and a nice little bottle. Not sure it is worth the price though, quite expensive compared to some other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2014
I got it for my husband - he uses it every day and says it turns shaving into a ritual. Great product - if you never tried an oil, try this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars No Rash, 10 Mar. 2014
No shaving rash when used with electric shavers, have been using this for 6 years and leaves the skin feel smooth and health.

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 4 Jan. 2013
Argos (Milton Keynes UK) - See all my reviews
Its OK but the fragrance does not linger and its expensive for what it is. Other products are better eg King of Shaves

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, 8 Jun. 2014
This review is from: êShave Pre-Shave Oil, Fragrance Free 59 ml (Personal Care)
I find myself using a little more than other oils such as King Of Shaves but its pretty good for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal start to a shave, 9 Sept. 2013
Make the razor glide over the skin. Will not go back to foam way of shaving. Great product and service

êShave Pre-Shave Oil, Fragrance Free 59 ml