5.0 out of 5 stars Great product
I've used a few Daniel sandler products now and I have to say I find excellent products. Very easy to use. This eyeliner lasts all day without touch ups and does not end up half way down my face like some eye liners can do! Highly recommend.
Published 15 months ago by Sarah Peacock

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Sandler Waterproof Eyeliner
The pen itself is a good size to carry in my make-up bag, but the nib of the actual eyeliner moves about too much.. A bit expensive for what it is..
Published 8 months ago by Lindi

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 1 Sep 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars it stays, 11 April 2013
Love this eyeliner, I have to use it on the inside of my upper eyelid and it stays on all day. The added advantage is that it goes on easily, no tugging and there is no drying time. Great

5.0 out of 5 stars Lasts, really good product., 10 July 2013
This review is from: Daniel Sandler Waterproof Velvet Eyeliner - Black (Personal Care)
This is the difference between cheap eyeliner and the more expensive eyeliner. You can get a nice black kohl in any drug store for £1.50 or less, but I got this after seeing it used in an online makeup tutorial. This stays put which is what cheap ones can't really manage. The colour is nice and deep and the texture of the product is really soft and supple. It goes on really well and lasts most of the day, one touch up and your good for the rest of the day. I really like this and would 100% keep on using this brand. Of course this seller was also faultless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Staying power, 14 Feb 2014
What a great product! I use it on my inner lower lid and it stays there all day, doesn't run either, and the colour is really nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... over the years and this is by far the best. It is a soft eyeliner but is excellent ..., 24 Nov 2014
I have tried many eyeliners over the years and this is by far the best. It is a soft eyeliner but is excellent for my sensitive eyes. I usually get smudges from eyeliners and this has happened maybe once or twice with this one. When applied, the liner lasts for hours. Its the most expensive that I have bought, but on this occasion, you deffo get what you pay for. I would highly recommend this to anyone that struggles with smudgy eyeliners. I will be buying this again in the future. There is also a fab tutorial on youtube by Daniel Sandler that is worth taking a look at if you need more info.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product that stays put, 1 Sep 2014
This is a truly lovely product. It glides on easily stays put all day. Far less messy than traditional kohl style pencils and as someone who is a daily wearer of eyeliner I've tried a huge selection. This is the best by far. It is a little pricey but worth it. My only one slight criticism is it doesn't last long and I'm finding I'm ordering one a month. That aside would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Won't buy anything else, 11 May 2014
It's the only eyeliner I will buy! It is soft to apply, looks great, stays put and doesn't give you panda eyes during the day.

2.0 out of 5 stars Daniel Sandler Waterproof Eyeliner, 14 April 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Mar 2014
great product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, smudge proof and smooth., 6 Nov 2014
BRILLIANT PRODUCT - Good value for money as you don't need to sharpen and lose bits that break off whilst doing so. Really smooth to apply, love it!

Daniel Sandler Waterproof Velvet Eyeliner - Black