4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Great product, it smooths out your face and doesn't leave it greasy. This is the second time I have purchased this now.
Published on 28 Aug. 2012 by Tortchi

Stays too sticky on my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable.
Published 6 months ago by Andrea Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Face Primer SPF20 (Personal Care)

4.0 out of 5 stars Reduces fine lines and smoothes out my skin, 3 Jan. 2015
Really nice primer. Bought it before going on our summer holiday as the SPF is a bonus. First few applications showed a decrease in fine lines so was very pleased. I used it everyday on holiday and then for a month after coming back. I still have more than half a tube left. I'm using it more sparingly now - for special occasions only as it is an extra cost that I can do without. I would definitely buy it again. Shame Amazon don't sell it cheaper than stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 10 July 2013
I bought this product in May and used it since every day with still loads left so a little for me goes a long way. It gives me great coverage and primes my skin well under make up. I have used this as a sunscreen solely too and helps keep my t-zone in check. Would highly recommend this!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable, 9 Nov. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Will be a repeat purchase, 25 April 2015
Creates a smooth base for make up and definitely help foundation stay on for longer.

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 April 2014
lovely primer i have oily skin and it works well under my makeup. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov. 2014
This is the best prima in the world. Wonderful on my 70 plus skin!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Jan. 2015