4.0 out of 5 stars Great!
Great product, it smooths out your face and doesn't leave it greasy. This is the second time I have purchased this now.
Published on 28 Aug 2012 by Tortchi

Stays too sticky on my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable.
Published 17 days ago by Andrea Allen

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 28 Aug 2012
This review is from: Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Face Primer SPF20 (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 10 July 2013
I bought this product in May and used it since every day with still loads left so a little for me goes a long way. It gives me great coverage and primes my skin well under make up. I have used this as a sunscreen solely too and helps keep my t-zone in check. Would highly recommend this!

3.0 out of 5 stars ... my face and setting it with powder makes the fine lines around my eyes more noticeable, 9 Nov 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars love it, 7 April 2014
lovely primer i have oily skin and it works well under my makeup. would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 Nov 2014
This is the best prima in the world. Wonderful on my 70 plus skin!

Daniel Sandler Retexturizing Face Primer SPF20