4.0 out of 5 stars What would you do if you could see a crime happen, but were powerless to stop it from happening?, 22 Dec. 2011
Cheryl M-M (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This review is from: The Secret of the Red Stone (Midnight Streaming.Com) (Kindle Edition)
It features an anti hero as the main character. Austin Gray is crippled, scarred in an accident, the same event that awakens the ability to see certain events. Crimes that are being committed as he watches them through his minds eye. It is certainly an interesting idea, mixing the unknown with the social media and internet followers of our era. The helplessness of not being able to help must be an unbelievable burden, which is why he questions whether it is indeed a gift. The second last sentence in the first chapter made me groan with dismay, it was totally unnecessary as the story was strong enough without the reference to his body parts. There were a few inconsistencies, he needs a cane to walk, but has no trouble during the last part of the book. I also felt it got a little confusing when the author left the main storyline and headed deeper into the Stockholm Syndrome like emotions he started to feel for Peter. Saying all that I still think it was a good read and will be interested to see what comes next. I received a free copy of this book for my review.

4.0 out of 5 stars i like it, 22 Sept. 2013
E. L. Adamson (bristol) - See all my reviews
I thought it was very good it had lot of think I like in it a lot of twist an tune