5.0 out of 5 stars My best ever screen protectors
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by vaughny

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit
Simply doesn't fit I'm afraid. If you align the speaker hole in the screen protector with the speaker on the phone, there is an overlap with the top of the phone.

Does not fit = USELESS I'm afraid (requested refund)
Published on 13 May 2011 by _tom

5.0 out of 5 stars My best ever screen protectors, 24 Jan 2012
This review is from: FoneM8® - Samsung Galaxy S2 II i9100 Screen Protector (PACK OF 5) Retail Packed (Electronics)
After using various different screen protectors over the years from expensive ones from the phone shops to others from amazon, these are the best yet. they fit absolutely perfect. I always clean my screen first with alcohol gel, then place the protector. As long as the screen is spotless and you don't kink the protector then you have unlimited attempts to get it dead right. I would definitely buy these again,but i don't think i will need to as these will last the duration of my s2 contract. you can even wash them in soapy water and place again!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 12 Oct 2012
These covers DO fit Samsung Galaxy SII perfectly. Those who claim that they don't are obviously putting them on wrong or putting them on a phone which is not a SII. They last for a long time - I have only used two in the few months I have had my phone. The first one was wasted by my own fault - I put it on wrong (too far to the left) and so it gathered dust. If you ensure your device, room and hands are free of hairs, dust and dirt, and take your time putting these on your phone, there is no reason why they would not fit and stick.
My phone has been through the wars with being carried around in my bag all the time, and the screen cover itself remains scratch free! These are high quality for the cheap price.
Each cover comes with it's own little polisher also, which allows your phone to keep safe and clean.
Highly Recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars better than from 02, 13 April 2012
This is much better screen protector than from o2. This fits perfect on my Galaxy S2,everything is covered like I needed. I recommend it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit!, 31 Jan 2012
Got them a few days ago and they are great.

I normally use one to test if it fits and just for practice.
But these ones are great, first one went on and fitted first time.
It protects perfectly, best price and quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit screen protectors, 11 Jan 2013
easy to use virtually invisible when applied they do not effect the screen in any way still as clear and responsive as the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars galaxy screen protectors, 15 Feb 2012
G. Stevenson (England) - See all my reviews
These galaxy screen protectors do the job and dont impact too much on the visibilty of the screen. I had them for my previous phone, a blackberry storm, and they last well (I still have half a pack after using the phone for 3 years

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my S2, 9 Jan 2012
Recieved these screen protectors extremely quickly (ordered thurs recieved sat) the screen protectors are eay to affix to the phone and even if you do mess up one you have another 4 to try again with. The only thing i would say is that they dont come with a cloth for giving the phone a wipe down before fixing the screen cover, however I simply used a glasses cloth to remove any dust before attaching.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item at a Great price, 1 Sep 2011
Great item for helping me keep my phone screen from getting damaged the pack came with five screen protectors got the first one to work just fine when fitting it to the phone all the holes where in the right place for my model of phone and it works well even the screen responds just as fast as without a screen protector on it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Does not fit, 13 May 2011

Does not fit = USELESS I'm afraid (requested refund)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and cheap, 11 July 2014
Mr. S. McNeill (UK) - See all my reviews
FoneM8 delivered this quickly and has genuinely saved my phone from a few scrapes. Took the screen protector off after being on for a year and 2 trips to the desert on holiday, by this point the protector was absolutely battered but the screen itself was pristine still. I have since bought these for other devices due to having such a good experience of them first time round and since.