5.0 out of 5 stars ITS CRAZY!!!
this energy drink is the beast i ever tasted in my life i like it alot thanks for the low price and a great boxing amazon
Published on 13 July 2012 by Jim Bruun

3.0 out of 5 stars They are good but not too many in one day...
Had first one and tasted fine etc

Had 3 of them in one day, ate quite a lot (might be the Monster ripper lol)
Felt sick early in the morning, and was sweating/couldn't go asleep note to self i've had them during the day not at night.
Published 4 months ago by TSDREX

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars ITS CRAZY!!!, 13 July 2012
Jim Bruun - See all my reviews
This review is from: Monster Ripper Energy Plus Juice Can 500 Ml (pack Of 12) (Grocery)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unlimited Poweeerrr!!!, 23 Aug 2013
Traffic (U.K.) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I'll start off by saying I love it.
This is something I used to by at a local Tesco metro to help get me through a long day at the office after a lack sleep the previous night.
I've tried many other energy drinks and most of them while providing energy do taste and smell quite foul.
Monster Ripper on the other hand is the complete opposite, Nice smelling/tasting fruity based energy drink! The pineapple flavour really comes through in this.
Most importantly about this beverage is it provides a real boost of energy when you need it the most and is still pleasant to drink.

Two things should be noted about this product, first of all the caffein content is quite high even by most energy drink standards so drinking too much can lead to crazy rush that at one point left my hands shaking! (A lesson not to over do it with energy drinks)
Secondly this drink has a high sugar content and is very sweet. This is not really a problem for me as I like the taste but some might find the sweet taste a little overpowering.

If you need energy but don't like drinking most energy drinks that often taste like sewage then monster ripper will work just fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb Value, 26 Mar 2014
Mr. S. V. Joyce "Samm Sam" (England) - See all my reviews
It's 12 cans of delicious Monster Ripper.

It came next day delivery with my Amazon Prime, straight into the fridge and enjoyed a few hours later chilled!

I bought this when it was 9 for 12, so I had a great deal, even now it's gone up to 12 all together, 1 per can is still excellent value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Monster Flavour!, 2 July 2014
My favourite flavour from Monster!
They arrived within a day but be careful to not drink more than 2 a day as the caffeine levels can harm you *o*

5.0 out of 5 stars Some hella good shit, 19 May 2014
Wasn't damaged tasted mighty fine. Came quick enough so that wasn't a problem and for the price I'd buy again.

4.0 out of 5 stars The best, 12 May 2014
This is in my opinion the best Monster out there - much more flavour than the Original. Anything for under 1.00 per can is a good deal. Had it on subscribe and save for a while!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, sweet addiction…, 4 May 2014
It's probably the 3rd energy I've ever tried in my life. The first was Red Bull (cherry-flavoured wee), and the second a regular Monster. But this, it's so sweet. Probably the best-tasting energy drink, alongside Monster Rehab – which is equally as nice – and Relentless (the fruit flavours, not the Original one).

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favourite Energy Drink, 7 Mar 2014
This is my favourite energy drink there is. I used to drink this stuff all the time before, but suddenly all places from my country stopped selling it (dont know why) But now I found out I could order it from amazon... that flow of memories and energy I get from this! it is the best energy drink there is in my opinion. The cans were undamaged, but there were less carbonates than there is in this drink, but its understandable due to shipping from far far away...

5.0 out of 5 stars good price, 29 Jan 2014
Good price for your monster shops are not as good as the price or discount on here especially when signed up with prime

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, 5 Jan 2014
This flavour makes a welcome change to the standard monster can. Quick delivery, only complaint being that the standard amazon box is not suitable for the weight of two crates of 12. The price at the moment for this on sale is absolutely unbeatable also.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›