5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!
Gorgeous butterfly wings for both adults and children! Perfect size and the flap as you move. The glitter also makes them look extra special. Excellent buy!
Published on 10 Nov. 2011 by Ms. N. Wallace

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed.
Published 12 months ago by MAC

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely!, 10 Nov. 2011
Ms. N. Wallace (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Glitter Butterfly Wings 50x50cm Accessory for Fancy Dress (Toy)

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed., 8 Jun. 2014
Read the reviews for these wings. All good so purchased them. Received the wings promptly, everything looked good. Took wings out of packaging, tried to put them on and before I could get the first strap over my arm, it snapped! I am on the petite side so its not my big arms that broke the strap. The wings are beautiful but the straps are clear plastic and cheap. I am hoping to salvage them by securing more durable elastic to the wings. I need the wings for this Saturday so I am not risking returning them to play waiting game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wings for an adult fancy dress, 22 Dec. 2013
My sister has always wanted to dress up as a butterfly.....these were perfect for an adult fancy dress costume. She was thrilled with them....very glittery and they sit well (no annoying floppy wings).
Good value

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken before I even got them on.., 5 Sept. 2014
I would have loved them as they look great but one of the arm bands snapped as soon as I put them on which means I can't use them and leaves me costume-less for a fancy dress tomorrow. Very disappointing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Super wings. Fit my 5ft 4 frame well, 21 Feb. 2015
Super wings. Fit my 5ft 4 frame well. Elastic seems well attached and strong - lets hope it lasts the night of dancing. Daughter looking forward to having them in her dressing up box after.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good wee buy, 20 Oct. 2014
These are great, bought for my little girl to wear with her butterfly costume, had to alter the straps obviously but great fit, she loves them!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are beautiful and a good price, 31 May 2015
Bought for my sister to wear at her 1950s fairy themed hen weekend. They are beautiful and a good price. Really quick delivery

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
What you would expect. Lasted well through out the night.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 17 Feb. 2015