on 31 August 2012
Excellent wall bracket for the ukulele.Everytime I buy a new uke,I buy one of these.
They're good quality,robust, and very easy to put on the wall. I've got four and will buy more....highly recommended.
on 15 February 2012
works very well on may soprano and tenor uku's fit the neck well and is clear of the machine heads so will not effect the tuning
on 29 May 2012
I bought 2 of these and found them perfect for hanging my ukuleles (1 soprano & 1 tenor) on the wall of my study. Much more convenient space-wise than floor standing stands.
on 3 April 2013
Not much to review really. It does exactly what it's meant to do at a reasonable price. The rubbers are nice and thick, so the head stock is nicely protected. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because the screws aren't black and so don't blend in with the bracket.
on 18 January 2014
The product itself is ok, and fits my ukulele, however the metal arm and plate have several scuff marks and scratches, not what I expect from a new product. Disappointed
on 21 March 2013
Previous order of holder for uke procuced holder which was too large & failed to hold uke. This however, although similar, was a smaller arc and suited purpose of holding uke. Dead pleased.
on 22 April 2013
These wall hangers are easy to install and they hold the ukulele and even a junior guitar nicely in place.
With the protected sleeve your instrument will not be damaged.
on 3 March 2013
Excellent product, fitted in minutes. My ukuleles hang very nicely with no risk to tuners. I will now buy another for my remaining uke.
on 18 May 2013
We have four ukuleles and these hangers are easy to fit, unobtrusive when empty and effective, fitting the various sized ukes we have.
on 10 January 2012
This does exactly what I hoped - holds the banjo on the wall safely and discreetly. It was packaged well and arrived on time.