Price:£125.41+ £4.59 shipping

on 17 March 2013
I've had this sofa for less than a month and both arms of the sofa are broken. If only I was told the sofa was weak, won't have bothered
on 14 September 2011
recieved this extremely quickly!!,the next morning to be precise!,excellent service,i was about to explode when i couldnt find the bolts to fix the arms to the main part of chair - its been a long week ppl,(comes in two boxes- main box and arms seperatley),however i am not the only stupid person on the planet as when i called customer services they directed me to the velcro flaps underneath the chair,and a bag of fixings and two faux leather cushions magically appeared!,they seemed to know what i was going to say when i mentioned which sofa it was,so im guessing they must get a lot of calls about it,easy enough to put together,not as high as i thought it was going to be,and its not exactly a double when folded out,i would say a larger than average single,all in all if you get the positioning right and only lay on the "seat" part of the bed you'll be fine,..."back part" is a little harder,great for a spare bed for guests,...a little uncomfortable to sit as chair,as the back bit is a little low,would recommend though for the price its great =).
11 comment35 of 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 October 2012
Very surprised that the sofa did not hold up to normal wear in just over a week's use. It really should have been sturdier.
on 18 February 2014
poorly made, The stitches came out after about 3-4 weeks and it just looked awful. Don't waste your time, buy something better
on 7 November 2011
It's okay for what we wanted it for, which is a settee in a childrens play room and a spare bed-short term, it's not long enough for an adult, you wouldn't want to sleep on it for a number of nights, and it's in fact very flimsy feeling, so much so, I actually prop the back up against the wall, because when I sit on it I feel like I will fall through the back of it, the mechanism feels very week and when you move it around you feel the legs will come off the end of it.

It was easy to put together, but feels very cheaply made. That said, it does look nice. To Summarise, I would have been happier to spend a little more for something with better construction and build quality. But, for what it cost, it's not too bad. Just DO NOT buy this for regular adult use! Or if like me you are over 15 stone!
0Comment21 of 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 December 2011
Purchased to put in newly renovated cellar and did not want to spend a lot of money as will be used occasionally. Looks stylish, is comfy and for the price very pleased. I read other reviews that said it was flimsy and needed to be propped up etc...I did not find this to be the case at all. I have found it very stable and comfy to sit on, haven't used it as bed yet, would think it would be quite firm to sleep on. Again though - you get what you pay for and if you are looking for a sofa for occasional use and you are on a budget - this sofa is ideal, I am very pleased with mine.
on 4 December 2013
I received this sofa, it looked like it had been thrown over my back gate,
The box was open, and the screws were all over my lawn. I picked them all up, opened the rest of the box, to only find ONE arm for the chair and another part missing and ONE CUSHION. The sofa looks as if its been caught on something and ripped too. I am disgusted - customer service are useless and i have asked for a refund and escalated to amazon. AVOID AVOID AVOID
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 July 2013
Purchased this for a pub that we own. For the money it is great. I don't think that I would like to sleep on it.
on 19 November 2011
we bought this as we needed additional cheap seating in our living area.....it is cheap for its price......very sturdy...its easy to change into sofa bed and then back to sofa/settee. It was very easy to fix and does need two people to do this the only reason why this does not get full five stars is because the material used on the back and underneath of the sofa is real flimsy and rips as soon as little prssure is applied. When me and huby were fitting the pieces together he made quite a few holes in it by just handling it....later my little one went to the back and stood on the back edge and now it has massive holes everywere. The faux leather is strong and no damage has come to that......I didnt read this in description but if you want something to push up against wall then this is the sofa bed to get....but because of the material used on back I would not leave this as free standing...the sofa has a gap at the back when stood against the wall which looks nice and any pllow and blanket can be kept there but like i said if a kid goes over the back and stands on yhe ledge at the back it will rip....I am goin to have to replace the ripped material with leather which will make it better, apart from the down falls the sofa is beautiful looking and quite sturdy. Hope this makes sense and is helpful.
0Comment15 of 20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 June 2014
don't buy !!! it was a let down in every way , but looks good , just don't use it