4.0 out of 5 stars Major gains
Seriously don't exceed two scoops, I do and I've never been the same again, one scoop takes the workout to a whole new level but two scoops takes life to unexplored places. I didn't sleep for three days
Published 23 months ago by Ollie Crowe

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Freak or Ripped Off?
I have never written a review before but I felt compelled to after buying this product.

Published 22 months ago by Ralph E. Tatt

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Major gains, 16 July 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars Ripped Freak or Ripped Off?, 1 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Pharma Freak Ripped Freak 200 g Fruit Punch Energy and Endurance Pre-Workout Drink Powder (Personal Care)

I have not used a pre workout supp before and brought this after reading a few reviews and reading the advertising blurb. I wanted a boost to my workouts for when I was flagging at the end of the day. I read the instructions and first tried a one scoop mix with just a little extra to test the water. I cannot say I noticed anything at all so decided I would go for the full two scoops. Again I didn't notice anything at all; if I had not taken it myself I would not have believed I had taken anything other than a not distasteful but weird tasting drink.

I may have some kind of tolerance to this and as I have not taken anything like this before I don't know. I am thinking of taking three scoops but not sure this is a good idea low tolerance or not.

Overall very disappointed, as it hyped up as so super strong. I do wonder what goes into these products, and was really banking on something that would give me a bit of a boost to really push through one or two workouts a week,so I didn't intend using it all the time.

I think I will try something else to see if I can find something that does what it says it can do, but with 'Ripped Freak' I am left wondering if it is down to my metabolism or whether I have been 'Ripped Off'

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing stuff, 2 May 2014
This stuff is incredible. Please only go by the stated dosage. I purchased this as I work nights and work out straight after work at 6am and need a boost. I took one scoop and have worked out like never before, but on the first time of taking I suffered nausea, trembling and other side effects. I am now used to the product so dont suffer these affects, but my word it certainly works!! Do not go above a scoop and a half though, I used a heaped scoop and was awake for about 48 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing pre., 10 Mar. 2013
I love PharmaFreak products, they really do what they say unlike a lot of other supplement companies. The thing I love about this product is the high amount caffeine so therefore I seriously needed 1 scoop to get that pre workout feeling whereas I would need about 2-3 scoops of the old Jack3d. lasted me for ages so although it is slightly more pricey than other pre workout formulas, it does last a long time. lasted me 2 and half months and is amazing on a budget!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 17 April 2014
Andrew Rudge - See all my reviews
Tried a few on the market over the years and since the original Jacked this stuff is pretty good. Felt focused and pumped around 20 mins after taking. Will be getting again

5.0 out of 5 stars awsome pre work out, 1 Jun. 2014
My husbands loves thks for his work out...eHe doesnt like the taste though... but he is pleased with the results

5.0 out of 5 stars great pre-work!!!, 6 April 2014
Am very pleased with this. I took it 30 mins before my workout it helped me work harder. Would buy it again.

1.0 out of 5 stars No., 19 May 2015
Don't do it. Terrible awful product.. Basically depression and a hangover in a tub. No pump whatsoever. I ended up giving it to a friend who then also said he would never take it again and didn't want to make anyone else suffer through it so just ended up chucking it away. I'd have been better off going out and chucking some notes into the wind.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Stuff, 4 Jun. 2014
Found it really good. Recommended it to some oft friends. Will definitely be buying it again. Refreshing taste too. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars best pre work out, 2 April 2013
this is my partners fave pre workout and his fave flavour of all. I thiunk he will definitely buy this again as he has many times before but order it on amazon rather from the shop, as it was delivered on time

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›