4.0 out of 5 stars iPad headphones
Very happy with this purchase. Cheap as chips. Also helps to shut out interfering noise from my kids when I want to listen to something on my I pad.
Published on 1 Jun 2012 by The Rouse

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality
Bought this three times for my kid to use on his mobile phone and it sounds nice but it does not last long and all the wiring started to pull out every time after few days. My kid keep begging me to re-order. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Published 18 months ago by ROV

4.0 out of 5 stars iPad headphones, 1 Jun 2012
This review is from: White Headphone Headset For Apple iPad, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone and iPod, iPhone 3G, 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4GS, Nano, Touch, Classic All Generations - iZKA® One Stop Shop For All Your Accessory Needs (Electronics)

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work, 29 Nov 2013
I bought these headphones after my IPod headphones broke, when they arrived I could only hear through the left ear I was given another pair and had the same problem so had to be given my money. Wouldn't recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not up tp scratch, 8 Feb 2013
The earphone section came away from the wire after a few uses. Had to glue it together and then it fell apart againn

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased, 27 Jan 2013
GREAT PRODUCT WELL PLEASED I LOVE IT WORKS AS IT SAID IT WOULD WORTH THE MONEY I PAID FOR IT

3.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, 4 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value headset, 31 Aug 2012
I was very pleased with the quick delivery of this product. As I seem to lose headphones quite easily I didn't want to buy another expensive set and have found these very good considering the low price.

4.0 out of 5 stars ., 30 Dec 2011
I recieved the package pretty quickly but on the receipt 'apologies white not in stock', in the package wasnanpair of white AND black headphones, even though they wernt the exact ones i ordered, they worked fine!

1.0 out of 5 stars earphones, 19 July 2012
Terrible and very hard, i gave them to my son as i had purchased two one for my niece also she is not liking hers as they are just so hard in the ear and not comfortable.