on 10 January 2014
The title says it all really but if you are looking for a decent looking and decent quality low cost watch I don't think you can go wrong with this Sekonda. It comes in a nice box and the strap looks good and feels nice. The watch itself is big enough not to look feminine but is not so big that it looks stupid on a smaller man or too 'showy'. It's pretty understated and if you want a nice smart watch for work or everyday wear I think you'd be happy with this, the date function is a nice addition and makes it look just a little more expensive. I'm very happy with the watch and the price from amazon is great. If you are looking for a watch for your husband or boyfriend and would like something not too fashion orientated that's not going to look silly in a year I think this is the perfect watch, it's a classy timeless design that you can wear with anything and I suspect the quality from sekonda will be far better than a watch from a 'fashion' brand at a similar price. It's not marked as water proof though, so just remember not to wear it in the shower.
on 19 June 2014
This watch is beautiful. I got it for my dad for fathers day and he loved it. Fits perfectly too. Would definitely recommend this watch :)

And I got it for £15 on offer too, such a brilliant buy.
on 8 July 2014
It's true that you get what you pay for. This was reduced to £10 from 50, so it was worth it for the black leather strap. But the watch is cheaply made. I'm unable to change the date. The instructions say pull out the winder to position 'C' (i.e. furthest out). When I did this the whole winding spindle came away from the watch. After some fiddling I managed to get the spindle back in place and the watch works, but the date says 1st of the month when it's actually 8th, and I can't adjust it. Assembled in China it says on the back.
on 12 March 2014
I just wanted a smart watch to put on when doing my shopping or going for a bar meal instead of my everyday watch which gets painted on and hit against walls etc (accidently of course! ). This Sekonda looks really smart, , there is a nice pattern on the dial that shifts with the light, a very nice touch. The changing of the date is easy, pull to first stop, turn anti clockwise, hey presto!!The strap will fit all but the biggest wrist, I have a 8.5 inch wrist ( 215mm) and it fits fine, of course all leather straps stretch, so will move at least one hole to the good after a few weeks!! The looks and comfort are good, so 5 stars for me, delighted with it, also its not too big, the rectangular shape stops any winder knob from digging into your wrist when cocked, which circular large watches can do!!
on 15 May 2014
I have several watches, one or two relatively expensive. This is an excellent buy - can't believe the low price tag - and is fast becoming my favourite timepiece. It keeps perfect time so far and it looks good. It hasn't got extra dials but I didn't want phases of the moon and all that jazz. I recommend it unreservedly. Incidentally the package arrived the day after ordering - typical Amazon efficiency!.
on 9 July 2014
extremely good value for money. but, it;s a big "but", the so called leather strap is not all leather, only the upper part is,
due to this the strap is not very flexible, & is hard to rap it around your wrist!! Apart from that, the watch looks great & very smart, but you may have to consider buying a strap which is much more flexible!!
on 2 July 2014
A watch is a watch is a watch. ...a lot of watch for a little money....that is what the adverts used to say....a simple watch that looks nice.
A good watch that appears a lot more expensive that the £10 I paid.
on 9 July 2014
Excellent purchase couldn't be more pleased,nice appearance and and a quality strap to match!
not to mention the outstanding price. what is there not to like.
on 14 July 2014
Great watch for the £10 I paid for it looks good on and not as big as some of my other watches but could wear at anytime overall great deal and a great watch
on 9 April 2015
Pleased with watch and gift for friends, although it looks more expensive than the pricing but its very durable and the quality shows on your wrist.