5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Gents Watch at a Great Price
Published 3 months ago by S. Way

3.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch
Arrival, packaging all ok my only concern is that the watch dial is blue and not black which I would have preferred.
However for the price & the fact I needed it as soon as possible I have accepted what was sent.
Published 2 months ago by Jules

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic Gents Watch at a Great Price, 10 Jan 2014
S. Way (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sekonda Men's Quartz Watch with Black Dial Analogue Display and Black Leather Strap 3776.71 (Watch)
The title says it all really but if you are looking for a decent looking and decent quality low cost watch I don't think you can go wrong with this Sekonda. It comes in a nice box and the strap looks good and feels nice. The watch itself is big enough not to look feminine but is not so big that it looks stupid on a smaller man or too 'showy'. It's pretty understated and if you want a nice smart watch for work or everyday wear I think you'd be happy with this, the date function is a nice addition and makes it look just a little more expensive. I'm very happy with the watch and the price from amazon is great. If you are looking for a watch for your husband or boyfriend and would like something not too fashion orientated that's not going to look silly in a year I think this is the perfect watch, it's a classy timeless design that you can wear with anything and I suspect the quality from sekonda will be far better than a watch from a 'fashion' brand at a similar price. It's not marked as water proof though, so just remember not to wear it in the shower.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing value, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this watch for my 92 year old father. He can easily see time and date. A very good price for what seems to be a quality product. Delivered on time Ho! Ho!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looks, nice size, good price!!, 12 Mar 2014
D. Martel (Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
I just wanted a smart watch to put on when doing my shopping or going for a bar meal instead of my everyday watch which gets painted on and hit against walls etc (accidently of course! ). This Sekonda looks really smart, , there is a nice pattern on the dial that shifts with the light, a very nice touch. The changing of the date is easy, pull to first stop, turn anti clockwise, hey presto!!The strap will fit all but the biggest wrist, I have a 8.5 inch wrist ( 215mm) and it fits fine, of course all leather straps stretch, so will move at least one hole to the good after a few weeks!! The looks and comfort are good, so 5 stars for me, delighted with it, also its not too big, the rectangular shape stops any winder knob from digging into your wrist when cocked, which circular large watches can do!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Sekonda watch, 12 Feb 2014