5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality
Bought these for Mrs, and she is very happy with the set.

Leather and finish is of very good quality, ear muffs are surprisingly warm considering how thin they are (which is a huge plus).
Gloves are very well made and warm too, definitely worth the price.
Published 19 months ago by luke997

3.0 out of 5 stars Emu gloves
I am a bit disappointment at the colour and the quality of the gloves. They are darker than shown and quality is only so so. I rated my purchase 3 stars because I didn't pay the full price, so for the price they are ok.
Published 7 months ago by Jessebell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality, 9 Feb 2013
luke997 - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Bought these for Mrs, and she is very happy with the set.

Gloves are very well made and warm too, definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, 28 Feb 2013
Have always suffered from cold hands and good leather gloves haven't worked. Usually I wear two pairs of gloves. Was impressed what I had heard about Emu sheepskin so decided to try them. The ear muffs fit perfectly and the gloves are really warm. The price was also great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 10 Nov 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emu Australia Beachworth Women's Gift Set (Apparel)
I'm really pleased with this set, bought in the black colourway, for my sister-in-law's birthday.

The set is beautifully presented - yet there's no plastic in sight. The set comes in a hard cardboard box that is about the size of a shoe box (and probably a bit stronger). The lid of the box is a natural-seeming brown colour and has a window cut into the front to let you see/touch the contents. There's no tape and the lid lifts off to reveal a lower section that's lined with a cardboard presentation section that incorporates spaces for the earmuffs and gloves.

Although the sets come in variable sizes, it's only the gloves that vary.

The earmuffs are one size. The headband and outer section for the ear covers are lined in soft, well-sewn leather with a diamond pattern sewn in throughout. Although this has been nicely made, with attention to detail everywhere, this isn't perfect: the pattern on the inside of the band doesn't quite meet (although it is clearly meant to) and there are some sizeable puckers on the inside of the band. The ear cover sections are lovely - lined in incredibly soft fur fabric, and nicely padded on the outside. A small metal tag bearing the EMU logo is stitched onto the side of the band.

The gloves - the sized bit - on the outer side share the diamond-style quilted effect that appears on the earmuffs. It's neat, even and well-stitched. On the palm side, the leather is smooth. The lining is knitted - merino wool in a nice, tight camel-colour knit. The right glove has a small leather tag bearing the 'EMU' logo stitched onto the outside. The gloves ARE small - I'm 5'5" and my finger length is longer than OUTSIDE of the fingers on these gloves.

This set is lovely quality. It's not cheap, but everything is well-made, with attention to detail, in soft, supple and great-smelling leather.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice quality set, 13 Mar 2012
I bought this set on sale so it was a great price, wouldn't have payed full price for it though! I'm glad a got the M/L the gloves fit perfectly & I normally take a 7/8 size in a glove.The quality is very nice & gloves very warm. I didn't give it a 5 star as the ear muffs are one size & they are very big, I think they will be ok if I put them on over a hat to fill the top part out. I do have a smallest head, so maybe that's why, if it wasn't a set I would have sent the ear muffs back, they are lovely & beautiful quality though!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the winter, 11 Jan 2012
Matthew West - See all my reviews
This was a xmas present for my wife who still isn't used to British winters. Well made with good quality leather, they're classy looking and certainly help keep her warm, she loves them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Toasty!, 2 July 2014
nice quality, good earmuffs keeps ears toasty!

3.0 out of 5 stars Emu gloves, 23 Feb 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic purchase, 19 Feb 2014
This review is from: Emu Australia Beachworth Women's Gift Set (Apparel)
I bought this set in the mushroom shade for myself. At £21 this set was an absolute steal. The mushroom shade is lovely (despite what another reviewer has said), although the shade is darker/more muted than on the picture. It's a grey/brown mix in reality. The leather on gloves and ear muffs is buttersoft and the gloves are lined with merino wool - they are really warm and stylish at the same time. The earmuffs are lovely - they are quite flat and inconspicuous, yet very warm still. They are one size so may not be suitable if you have a small head! All in all a great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Love'em but..., 16 Feb 2014
I obviously love the Emu earmuffs because this is my second pair. The band on the first pair snapped and were rendered useless. I may have had them 2 years. I contacted Emu but they needed to be purchased directly from them and they had a one year time frame to take a look at broken bands. They also do not have a repair service. So... I'm giving them another chance because they're so comfortable and discreet when compared to those big fluffy things in stores. My daughter had the same problem with a pair of Burberry earmuffs...so they really need to look into a stronger material for the bands. The gloves are great!

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu gloves & ear muffs, 8 Feb 2014
I bought this set to go with my grey Emu boots for New York and was pleasantly surprised how good quality the gloves were and great value for money

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›