4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Well made
This is a quality product and very well made. I bought the medium/large size.

And now for the important part, how they fit

Gloves:

They just about fit my hands and are quite snug. I have medium sized hands, my glove size is 7.5

Ear muffs:

They are really cute and fit perfectly over my head and cover my ears...
Published 20 months ago by Starlight

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-presented, but expensive
Published 21 months ago by Seren Ade

3.0 out of 5 stars Well-presented, but expensive, 11 Dec 2012
Seren Ade (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emu Australia Penneshaw Women's Gift Set (Apparel)
These arrive in a beautiful, black-covered pasteboard presentation box. There's a display window (but no cellophane), embossed silver-coloured print for the branding, and strips of ribbon to help remove the box. Yet I'm not as keen on this more expensive set as I was on the Beachworth set from the same brand I bought for my sister-in-law. The packaging is much larger than on the Beachworth set, but there's no real reason for this, as the product, though more padded isn't anything like 2x the size!

The gloves: are nicely made and easy to move in but perhaps a little ungenerous in sizing. I ordered these in the M/L size, but they're not exactly big: the fingers only just match mine for length... and I'm 5'5" and don't have especially big hands.

The earmuffs are soft, fluffy, well-padded and one-size. The ear cover sections are articulated and can flip inwards for storage. As a set, however, the earmuffs don't match the gloves as well as they could. Although the outside edge of the band is the same sheepskin as the main part of the gloves, on the set I bought the dominant part of these is made from wool, in a contrasting and UNcomplimentary shade. I bought these in the Chestnut colourway, and find that the wool section on both the earmuffs and gloves is much brighter than it appears in the product photos. It's a more orangey-pink tone that doesn't match the dye of the sheepskin sections well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Well made, 9 Jan 2013
This is a quality product and very well made. I bought the medium/large size.

And now for the important part, how they fit

Gloves:

Ear muffs:

They are really cute and fit perfectly over my head and cover my ears.

Colour: Mushroom

The colour is actually darker than the picture shown on Amazon, it's almost greyish/brown.

Overall I am quite pleased with the purchase and will be keeping them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Product Fine, 28 Feb 2013
The gloves & muffs are fine- well made & warm.
When my order arrived, the inside of the box and the gloves themselves had powdery mildew on them. I contacted Amazon to inform them and received an apology plus an undertaking to review the storage of this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Warm and comfy, 1 Feb 2013
Best pair of gloves I have ever bought, warm and comfortable. I don't want to take them off. The ear muffs are great too. Did not know what to expect, but now that I have them, I wouldn't do without the set! Delivery was prompt too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, 13 Jan 2013
We've not had any bitterly cold weather since I've had these but I can only imagine that they will keep my head and hands very snug. I'll admit to having scoffed at ear muffs in the past but having struggled to keep a hat on my head since my hair became longer I thought I'd give ear muffs a go .....and they do stay on my head and they do keeps my ears lovely and warm and they stop my head from getting cold and I don't think I look like an utter idiot wearing them ( though there is a possibility of self-delusion). Anyway, when the cold snap arrives I shall be fully prepared ....and possibly just a little bit smug!
I have large hands and the gloves fit snugly - time will tell whether they stretch slightly and become a little easier to put on. Once they're on they are very comfortable and fine for driving.

Update
The winter was both long and cold and provided plentiful opportunities to wear both the gloves and ear muffs. Both items have worn well and with a pair of Emu boots on my feet all of my extremeties were comfortably warm, but never too hot, throughout the season. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a mild winter this year but if the fingers fail I'll be using these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic quality great price, 12 Dec 2012
This review is from: Emu Australia Penneshaw Women's Gift Set (Apparel)
wow you wouldnt be disapointed with these,i bought a set in chestnut,black,grey,mushroom as i have boots in all these colours and in my honest opinion you would not be disapointed they matched all my boots true to colour,the quality of the stitching was really nice and the size is acurate my hand measures just short of 3 inches and the xs/s fitted lovely with a bit of room but not loads just perfect they were thick but not too thick to pick anything up!! i have an average size head and the earmuffs fitted nicely as would stretch i am sure,the packaging was nicely presented if i had a set of these under my tree i would be delighted,bargain prices as currently £140 on emu australia website.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality and price, 2 Oct 2013
Super soft sheepskin sizing is small so I went for m/l . Brilliant price so cosy and warm the box was nice too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Set - Great Value, 28 Aug 2013
JacquiE (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This gloove and earmuff was just what I was looking for, superb Emu quality, matches my Emu boots perfectly and keeps my hands and ears toasty and warm. Great value and fast prompt delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth buying, 27 Mar 2013
Only wore these gloves once and the stitching has come undone....this is very poorly made.
Would not recommend to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Emu gloves gift set, 25 Mar 2013
Lovely quality & colour & beautifully boxed. Took advice & ordered med / large & fit fine although have small hands so certainly not generous on sizing unlike Emu boots!

Emu Australia Penneshaw Women's Gift Set