4.0 out of 5 stars love it!
Brill - came really fast! wasn't quite the colour i expected (was a different shade of blue to the one in the pic) but i actually preferred it! so no complaints here. despite the price it doesn't look cheap and tacky and my phone fits nice and cushty in it - defo gonna get some more colours.
Published on 6 Nov 2011 by katieee12345

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money
I bought this thinking it would protect the new IPhone 4s I got for Christmas.
It arrived in a single white envelope, no bubble wrap and the protective film was hanging off at the back.
The additional screen protector that was supposed to just peel apart was stuck together like glue.
Total waste of money !!!
I did try to contact the seller but was told...
Published on 24 Jan 2012 by Andy H

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolute waste of money, 24 Jan 2012
This review is from: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S Hard Plastic Cover Back Case Turquoise (Electronics)
I bought this thinking it would protect the new IPhone 4s I got for Christmas.
Total waste of money !!!
I did try to contact the seller but was told "I bought through Amazon and it's their problem"

Forget it

1.0 out of 5 stars it didnt protect my phone at all, 4 Dec 2013
i dropped my phone on the floor from no more than 1 foot off the ground, and the front has completely smashed as well as the back. It looks good, but does not protect the screen

4.0 out of 5 stars love it!, 6 Nov 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Daughter fell in love with it, 31 Dec 2013
This fitted perfectly. The turquoise is my daughter's favourite colour but we thought the shade looked even nicer than that shown in the photo. She thought the transparent sides with the contrasting back colour looked very classy and more expensive than the price paid. Totally recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!, 21 Aug 2013
I ordered this product 3 weeks ago. it has just arrived. I'm appalled and disguisted by the state of the cover. It has massive scratches all over! Definitely can't put it on my phone. it's cheaply made and an absolute rip off even for 2.15!!! please don't waste your money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fast delivery & Great product!, 26 Dec 2013
It arrived before the estimated date which was great and I've had the cover for 4 months now and it's still perfect and my phone has no screen cracks because it's protected when It drops, thanks :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab phone case, 12 Dec 2013
Really nice cover fits perfectly and does the job! I have dropped my phone a few times and it hasn't broken into a million tiny pieces like most iPhones do. Very good value for money. 10/10

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 Dec 2013
Love the colour. Love the slim shape, barely visible. And perfectly cover the broken glass on the back where the phone was dropped. Perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product, 16 April 2014
I have used this phone case ever since I received it, it looks really nice and also does a great job of protecting my iphone from damage.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish!!!!!!!, 15 Jan 2012
They sent me the wrong thing. Told me they would send me the right thing and haven't I have emiled them a good 5 times and have no reply I would not buy from them again. Nor advise anyone too. Very disappointed D