5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
Published 19 months ago by J. A. Rees

3.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again.
I have applied it to marionette lines around mouth and crows feet, it makes a slight difference but the lines around my mouth are pretty deep so it had its work cut out, it did make a difference so I would use again.
Published 9 months ago by Pen Name

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 22 Sep 2012
This review is from: Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml (Personal Care)
Although the account is in my husband's name I use it more than he does so this review is another one from the female perspective. I have tried many 'lifting' and freezing type products over the years as I have oily skin I don't suffer with dehydration wrinkles but do have expression lines, the ones bothering me the most were a deep horizontal line that has been evolving on my forehead and my marionette lines. Some of the 'many' products as mentioned above that I've tried are, Prevage (would not normally go for something so expensive, it was a birthday surprise a few years ago), Gatineau defi-lift which was good, but expensive and quite temporary, Olay 3 point treatment cream and serum, Boots No 7 protect and perfect, Elemis Pro-collagen, Gale Hayman, Decleor (Hyrdrotenseur is brilliant)... the list could go on. None of them gave me the results that I hoped for. When I saw this had such good reviews and cost so little I popped it and the youth serum into my basket not really expecting much. From the first application of the Syn-ake I noticed a significant visible reduction in that hated forehead line and my eyes looked more youthful and 'awake' too.

The texture of the product is thin but not watery, like a very light lotion. I like that it's white because with my eyes it's nice to see clearly where the serum is sitting on my fingers so that I can target it more accurately. I tend to put a little more on areas where I know the muscles responsible for the lines etc are located, though I do sweep it all over my face. It sinks in very quickly but not so quickly that you can't spread it. There is no scent so it doesn't set off any of my sensitivities. I'm asthmatic with other allergies too and this doesn't set off any of them my skin remains itch and patch free.

I don't feel anything weird happening to my skin or face, no tingling or tightening sensation, but when I look in the mirror boy is there a difference. My most noticeable results have been on the forehead and around my eyes, which literally honestly look ten years younger. The heavy line is pretty much ironed out now sometimes I look in the mirror and have forgotten I ever had it. This and a thin layer of my beloved smashbox primer and my forehead is pretty youthful again, years of noisy sleep free children and hordes of demanding pets are lifted from my face. The results are not so noticeable on my marionette lines (from nose to outer corners of the mouth), though there has been some improvement there too and although not as much as on the upper part of my face still far better than anything else I have used and even though the lines themselves aren't completely gone my mouth looks fuller due to the relaxing of the 'purse string' muscle around it.

I'm recommending this to all my friends and am going to purchase another two bottles as soon as possible, one for myself as I never want to run out of this and one for my sister to try.

5.0 out of 5 stars It Works, 8 Aug 2012
This stuff is brilliant! I bought the original product on the High Street and have since been unable to find it anywhere. As I was getting desperately low on supplies, I tried to find it online and was successful with Amazon. I've been using it for about 18 months now and can honestly say it really does work! It's not magic - it won't take away lines completely but after using it for a week or so, deep lines on the forehead and sides of the mouth have diminished immensely. BUY IT! Use it every morning - you'll definitely notice the difference!!!Balance Active Formula Wrinkle Freeze Serum 30 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Visible results after just a week!!, 18 April 2013
I have never written a review on anythng before ever!! However I have ended up on Amazon as I purchased the Balance Active Serum and Night cream in a cheap savers shop in town last Saturday while I was time wasting waiting for my friend to make their selection. I saw the serum marked at just 1.99 as was the night cream. I had just run out of my usual NUXE face creams which I order on line and I thought "what the hell" I will give this a go for just 4 for serum and face cream. I hadnt noticed much improvement in my forehead Number 11, as I like to call it (deep twin frown lines above my nose) so thought why not just get anything for now rather then waste money on expensive creams that are only moisturising and not delivering the anti aging promise.

Well seven nights and days applications later and I can honestly say there is such a noticeable reduction I ended up typing the product name into google to see if anyone else was A selling it...so I never run out EVER! Then to see if there were any reviews on it anywhere or had a found a secret unknown gem.

I am 36 and I have honestly tried all types of creams on my only problem area which is my forehead and frown lines. THey are exactly like my mothers so I know its what the future holds but I just thoguht they aged me and made me look tired. I have tried the Nip tuck frown fixer, soap and glory line dimiinisher and then some expensive NUXE deep line eraser and Avon products. NONE of them have produced any reduction or imrovement. I honestly think the snake venom freezes the forehead and its not just made up. My head feels no unpleasent sensation but the muscles do feel very relaxed and almost a cooling sensation about a minute after application.

I am stocking up on this serum and night cream and buying all the other products because for the first time ever I can say this stuff seriously works and is not just marketing nonsense. I think regardless of how advanced your lines are you should try this. I apply it to my whole face and then another application to the number 11 and my forehead.

Right I am off to make my purchases :)

3.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again., 28 Jun 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Wrinkles, 2 May 2013
I can't decide weather it's working or not, but keep trying, and I don't fancy having Botox but probably need it, don't really want to grow old gracefully, more like disgracefully ......

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 9 Feb 2014
This stuff DOES make a difference to lines and wrinkles and I will def be ordering more. I mix it with other creams which have a creamier finish for Max effect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Botox in a bottle, 25 April 2012
This is a great product. The cream absorbs well and genuinely tightens skin and reduces lines and sagging.
Balance Active Formula products are great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more frown lines!, 28 July 2011
I have 4 children 9, 4, 3 and 2 plus it's the Summer holidays, needless to say I regularly do alot of frowning! I have noticed that I have developed some quite deep lines between my eyebrows which I find difficult to relax long enough to smooth out. I have used this for 2 days day and night and I have already noticed that my forehead is so much smoother and I feel more relaxed for it :) After a few minutes of putting it on I can feel my forehead muscles freeze, not completely but enough to stop me permanently frowning. I have tried a little around my eyes too and I can feel it working there too but to be honest I'd rather have laughter lines than frown lines :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Simply fantastic, 16 Nov 2013
Al Cunningham "A" (Hampshire) - See all my reviews
I received this today, and consequently, here is my first ever review.

I read the other reviews, and wondered if the hype was too true. Were the great reviews just promotional hype from undercover company workers etc? Or was this a miracle I've taken ten years to discover?

I'm 36, and have laughter lines around the eyes, and forehead lines ( a lively 3yr old helps that), and deeper lines at the side of the mouth. I liberally applied a pea sized amount to my forehead, and could instantly feel a crackling sensation and my forehead "freeze" into place. Not overly strong, but certainly noticeable. It is this freeze effect that smooths out your lines and definitely lessens their appearance instantly. My first application lasted about 3 hours, and I've just re-applied, and was again..flabbergasted with the result. The same applied to the fine lines around my eyes, and also to the deeper ones from nose to mouth, but slightly less so.

I've spent a small fortune on miracle creams in the last year, as these new found lines have been bothering me daily. This product is the best I've tried, and as long as you realise the effect wears off and you re-apply (it doesn't eradicate lines permanently, but the, what cream does really..?)...then I seriously doubt you can't be disappointed.

I've just ordered my sister, best friend and mum some for Christmas...and the rest of the product line for myself. That says it all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Definately does something...., 7 Nov 2011
JaxiB (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
I initially bought this product from Savers, however, when I returned to buy more they didn't have any - so Amazon saved me. I didn't think it would work, (especially as I'd not heard of the brand - and it was so cheap) but, you see a few lines here and there, and think what the hell, it just MIGHT work. I've tried many products over the years, even a "lifting" moisturiser which cost over 120.00, (although I don't usually spend anything like as much as that I hasten to add) and this serum in my opinion is as good, if not better.
It won't make lines disappear, of course, but I can honestly say that there is (after 5 weeks) a DEFINATE improvement in the fine crows feet, and one deep corner crease I have in the eye area, and my frown line has softened noticeably, and, it sounds corny, but there's a nice overall radiance or refreshed glow to my skin.
It's very runny though, so be aware it'll drip straight down your fingers (I've found it really softens the hands too, lol). After a while you might feel a very slight tightness around the eye and forehead area - I thought at first that the serum was maybe having a slightly drying effect on those areas although they didn't look dry, but I realised it was actually a very slight tightening sensation which must be the snake venom-like peptide. I have bought the eye cream which is also very effective and amazingly actually does what it says it will do, and a few other items in the range. It's not a miracle, it won't make you line free, but I am sure (so is my boyfriend), that without a doubt there is a visible improvement. I shall DEFINATELY re-buy before I run out!!!

ARRAY(0xa66daa14)