5.0 out of 5 stars Balance Active series
HI.
I bought the whole series of this brand, i have used it now for 14 days and there is a big difference to my skin.
it is more firm, the fine lines around my mouth are gone.
I find the night cream very heavy but the next day my face is glowing.
i will continue to use these products, i am very very impressed. thank you very much.
I even got a...
Published on 11 Jun 2012 by dionne 4210

2.0 out of 5 stars Really hoped this worked
I really was hoping this product was going to do as it said, but unfortunately, it had no noticeable effect, even after a week of use, perhaps I was hoping for too much, and would have been better off buying a cement mixer and a large bag of polyfilla :O)
Published on 23 Jan 2012 by willow

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Really hoped this worked, 23 Jan 2012
This review is from: Balance Active Formula Instant Effect Wrinkle Filler 50ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Balance Active series, 11 Jun 2012
HI.
it is more firm, the fine lines around my mouth are gone.
I find the night cream very heavy but the next day my face is glowing.
I even got a comment that i look 5 years younger .... so what more can i say. !

5.0 out of 5 stars it works, 1 Dec 2012
i have very deep frown lines and although it doesnt make them disappear it does soften them and makes them a lot less noticable will deffo be buying more brilliant range at affordable prices :)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love..., 6 Feb 2014
JaxiB (Worcester, UK) - See all my reviews
...slapping this on my face and neck, all the Balance products are brilliant, and so cheap, I no longer bother with Lancome because there's not that much difference in results

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 13 Mar 2013
Mrs. J. Cary (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
For the price i am amazed at how good it is, my skin feels so much better and i think looks better.

1.0 out of 5 stars i, 15 July 2014
item zero set

2.0 out of 5 stars didnt see, 28 Jun 2014
nopes bit drying on my sensitive skin so not to impressed may be younger skin would work better thanx anyways

2.0 out of 5 stars Not an instant filler, 23 Jun 2014
The liquid is very thin and does not fill the lines, I use it with the recommended Hyaluronic acid and will continue to use it for a couple of months as it's very unlikely that anything will work instantly.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, 15 Jun 2014
I have used the products as instructed for a few weeks but see no visible results and my lines are not that deep so disappointing

3.0 out of 5 stars Snake venom filler, 19 May 2014
Gracie May (Nottinghamshire) - See all my reviews
It doesn't look or feel like I've had botox, but it's a nice serum to use under primer and BB cream.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›