5.0 out of 5 stars Aint fallen apart yet!
Published on 25 Jun 2012 by Craige Thompson

3.0 out of 5 stars not brilliant
These are ok if they are just getting patted - but anything heavier you need to curl your fingers round insdie otherwise the mitt just flys off. Also - i have had these now for a while and use them for martial art training - they are beginning to smell a bit.
Published 6 months ago by Risque

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Aint fallen apart yet!, 25 Jun 2012
This review is from: Authentic RDX Focus Pads Hook & Jab Mitts Kick Boxing MMA Strike (Misc.)
I brought these initially for doing some light pad work with the missus. After getting to grips with them I now use them regularly at my dojo. They are comfortable to strike at and after some seriously hard work on them the only damage I have to them is the target on them is a bit marked If you're the one wearing them the shape is comfy and tight around the hand. The slight bump inside the grip is fantastic for keeping the mitts on your hands.

All in all I am very happy with both these and the other products I've brought from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best focus bad ever, 24 Jun 2012
Far most best focus pads ever. Good to hit and good to hold. Also easy to swap because there is no any strings or stickers. There is this perfect padding for the palm inside the focus pads. Because of it these are the best. It holds pads in your hand when someone is hitting. Your hand is protected and wrist is in perfect position! And look at the price!!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5/5 10/10 100/100, 19 Sep 2012
Mr. S. Parfitt "Kryptboy" (South Wales, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Top marks for these Mitts! All-around quality items, I am a beginner and I love the way they feel, they are snug, but not too tight for my hands, I have an average size hands, my friends and I use them regular and I think they are awesome. Not had any complaints yet. They are comfy and reduce the impact during padwork.

They are slightly-curved ones which I prefer after using these and straight ones. Like I said no complaints. These are genuine high quality items. Combine these with other items such as these RDX gloves: Authentic RDX Leather Boxing Gloves Gel Mold,MMA Size 10oz, 12oz, 14oz, 16oz and the quality is evident.

I will use no other seller again as they provide me with the quality of RDX and amazing value. Starting out or pro - try these pads you will not be disappointed, pure competition for any high-end valued equipment, this item is equal to them and at a lower price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 5 July 2014
Nice and comfy and well padded.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warmer than i thought, 27 May 2014
The pads are very nice, although haven't used them that much yet.
The good thing about them is that they fit very well, they wont fall off your hands! They have alot of padding and yet they don't weigh that much. Seems to protect my hands very well while taking punches.
One minor negative thing is that they get really warm and sweaty, as i said haven't used them for a longer training pass yet but the initial tests made my hands really warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pad envy, 11 May 2014
These pads are great - protect your hands well. I have small hands and they fit well. Much admired by my boxing pals.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Happy buyer,, 29 April 2014
This is top quality product.

I was a bit dubious about buying goods such as these from Amazon after buying a pair of fake boxing gloves from another seller; I knew they were fake as I also owned a genuine pair. I decided though to give this seller a try due to the Authentic labeling of their products.

When they say authentic, they mean authentic.

I have used the gloves for a number of months now and find them to be perfect for the training that we do, the curvature of the glove and the wrist straps also help to keep the pads firmly on your hand.

I'll be using this seller for any future purchases.

Steven, Beds

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, 14 April 2014
As always, RDX is built of the right stuff. Good internal hand moulds for absorbing those heavy hitters in the gym.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent fir and padding, 10 April 2014
The pads have a great fit - i have large hands,The curved shape of the pads are great for absorbering punches and puts less strain on your wrist.
Likewise, it feels great to punch at!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 10 Mar 2014
Great bit of kit , turned up the next day and feel like a good quality too for the price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›