Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.59

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 12 November 2011
If you're looking for a contemporary romance then this is just the book. It has secrets, heartache and plenty of perfect moments.It is a feel good tear jerker that will warm the coldest places in your heart and leave you with a smile. It doesn't purport to be anything other than what it is and I found it to be an enjoyable easy read. I received a free copy of this book for my review.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 31 July 2012
Kari Murphy is a nutrician expert. She has been hired by the NFL to help Max Dutton a linebacker for the Los Angeles Condors. Max doesn't want any help, and Kari really doesn't want to help him either. Years before Kari had spent an explosive night with Max. Shame he doesn't remember her!

First read for me by this author, I quite liked it. Even though it's very predictable. I didn't quite get the title as Max didn't seem to be very mad or need taming to me. As for Kari I found her character rather stubborn. I liked the story but felt there were things that just didn't make sense, especially Max's Mother, what the hell was up with her, she was way out of line. Yet that seemed to be hardly dealt with. Then there was Kari's attempt to contact Max which happened in her back story, that was something else that didn't make sense. Because she didn't try very hard. Then the side story with two other characters, was okay but I could have lived without it to be honest. Perhaps the page space might have been used better with developing more fully the plot between the two leads.
But this was an okay read.
on 12 May 2012
I down loaded this book when it was a freebie, but now I have read the book I know that I would'nt have minded paying for it.

The story keep me interested from start to finish and I liked all the charactor and the way the story worked out for them.

A wonderful way to relax and enjoy a few hours reading.
on 24 January 2012
The book does exactly what the description says, its a romance novel with the typical set up of boy meets girl, girl loves boy for reasons that he doesn't know, which proceeds with the usual twists and turns that the romance has to offer. If you like romance then you'll enjoy this book.
on 7 June 2012
This is an enjoyable romance, between Kari and Max. Max can't initially remember, but they met 14 years previous. Kari is a dietician, when she is asked to work with Max, all those memories are brought back and truths uncovered.
Another romance is also blossoming, between Kari's best friend Lyndsay, and Max's team mate Cole.
If you are looking for a nice sweet, easy reading romance, then I can recommend this.
on 16 August 2015
Quick read, entertaining romantic story . Would make a good lighthearted romantic comedy movie. Not heavy or providing much to reflect on but a nice way to pass a rainy afternoon.
on 11 June 2012
light weight and not very interesting. Had no interest in either of the main characters and didn't really care whether they got together or not (they do.
on 21 June 2014
It was light and fun but was quite unbelievable and the characters felt a bit flat. But still enjoyable as a light, escapist read.
on 12 August 2013
liked the style not too heavy reading will read more of theresa ragans books in the futurewill keep a check on any more
on 26 January 2015
Great book, romantic love story a bit predictable but a great book