on 12 July 2012
This shirt really rocks! It is definitely an original Rolling Stones 40 Licks official T-shirt. The shirt is 100% cotton and bit on the thick side. The rubberised print is really in good detail compared to other Rolling stones t-shirt I've seen in shops. Ordered a medium size but found it a bit long and bit bigger than most medium-sized shirts, probably because it's not slim fit. However, still gave it 5 stars as it's a quality product for a bargain price. The delivery was also waaay too early than amazon's estimated delivery date!! Must buy!!
on 20 May 2015
Great tshirt, had ordered in black, but received charcoal, contacted seller, who was brilliant, posted back to them at no cost to me. Then received an email informing me that their supplier no longer stocked the black, so seller returned charcoal tshirt to me at no extra cost. As it turned out my son was very happy with tshirt, looks great and is very good quality.
on 17 April 2013
The t shirt is very black therefore does not look like a vintage one, although the print does, also the make of the t shirt is not the same brand as others I have bought from Rolling stones concert and shop so not sure it is official merchandise as described?
on 11 December 2015
I brought an XL for my boyfriend and it was MASSIVE! He usually wears XL T-shirt as he's tall but this was way too big, I had to send it back
on 14 August 2013
Well this t-shirt is good quality and perfect sizing. The picture is good and clear and wont fade away like some.
on 9 September 2014
Great t-shirt nice quality.
on 8 January 2014
Bought one of these for my dad on christmas and he loved it. The quality of the tshirt is really good.