5.0 out of 5 stars Very enjoyable
This is not the type of book I would normally read; however, it was free for the Kindle, so I took a chance. The plot is excellent, and the characters and dialogue are engaging enough to make the reader suspend belief.

So many 'Paranormal' books are just for soppy teenagers; this is a real exception - the plot is very grounded and the author gives several...
Published on 16 May 2012 by AnneDon

1.0 out of 5 stars Dreadful
Was looking forward to this after reading the other reviews, but after struggling through to about halfway through the book, and nothing much happening except relationship troubles and job/flat searching, I got bored and gave up. Luckily the book is so simply written that I didn't waste too much of my time getting that far...
Published 24 months ago by iainbyoung

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Aunt tillie, 15 Aug 2012
This review is from: Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead (Toad Witch Series, Book One 1) (Kindle Edition)
Take a couple of eccenteric characters, add some humour, a little strife, some supense and the supernatural, finish off with a dash of erotica, and you get an enjoyable read

4.0 out of 5 stars very good read!, 9 Aug 2012
Excellent story well done and very entertaining !!
I really enjoyed the quirkiness and the plot is very clever and holds your attention.
I look forward to more of the full length stories, I am not a lover of short stories, so was not happy with the 3 witches book.
The characters in this are all very appealing in various ways. For lovers of paranormal chit lit this is a treat!

5.0 out of 5 stars Aunt Tillie, 6 Aug 2012
This book was very well written. I thought the story line was excellent, the ending turned out to be happy. Also found the book to be very amusing and in parts very funny

4.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and funny, 30 July 2012
I found this book quirky and funny.... It had a good plot, with likeable characters and a thoroughly enjoyable read

3.0 out of 5 stars All over the place, 30 July 2012
This book doesn't know what it is, one minute it's Buffy, the next its Drag me to hell, the next thing you know it's Fifty shades of Gray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable, 28 July 2012
D. Holland (devon) - See all my reviews
Purchased because of the price, not my usual read but I thoroughly enjoyed this book it had a bit of everything, humour, suspense and was great fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT AND FUNNY BOOK, 24 July 2012
J. C. Cohen "Jenny" (United KIngdom) - See all my reviews
CLEVERLY WRITTEN STORY BOTH WELL THOUGHT OUT AND VERY FUNNY. I RECOMMEND ANY BODY WHO LIKES "WITCHY STORIES" TO READ THIS ONE

4.0 out of 5 stars Somebody tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead., 7 July 2012
What fun! Some thoroughly likeable characters, a couple of unpleasant ones, and some just plain scary ones. Good plot, well written, and eminently readable. I would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it, 5 July 2012
Just wanted to say how much I enjoyed it. I don't know why I downloaded it, but I did and found I really enjoyed it and am now probably going to download "A Tale of 3 Witches" although it's only a (long)short story I want to know what happens next. Mark of a good book I guess or is it witchcraft....

5.0 out of 5 stars loving this, 4 July 2012
I am absolutely loving this book. Halfway through it and can't put it down each night. I highly recommend it (it reminds me of Amistead Maupin Tales of the City series.

‹ Previous | 14 5 6 | Next ›