on 30 September 2012
What can I say? Another great Country Music Album from Amazon. Could I resist it?? Of course not! If you have seen any of my reviews already you will know me as being well into country music and I just can`t resist buying from Amazon as I see them as giving the best for value. Always describe the products perfectly, and I am never dissappointed. remember Keep It Country Always!!
on 16 February 2013
Being a country music fan, I really enjoyed listening to all the various artists.
They hold some great memories for me.Hope there will be a follow on from Vol.one.
on 24 November 2012
My husband loves country music and in this album there are lots of songs you don't usually hear on other albums and by top country artists. Great value for money.
on 10 December 2012
This a collection of some really old stuff. I'm slowly deleting what I don't like and keeping some of the greats like all of the Johnny Cash oldies and more.
on 31 December 2012
Music downloaded very easily and the sound is good too. If you like country music this one is definitely for you
on 7 September 2012
Great value with most of my old favourites on one album. Quality of the recordings also good at an amazing price.
on 26 November 2012
YES I LIKE IT AND WILL ENJOY IT ON HOLIDAY IN TENERIFE FOR TWO MONTHS THE SOUND SOUNDS GOOD

on 21 July 2013
could not download several tracks
therefore would not say that it gave any value for your money so forget it
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 May 2013
Cannot beat country music hits for giving you the most sort after songs and hits. Big fan of country music hit.
on 9 February 2015