on 27 December 2012
I enjoyed the six Bewitched episodes.... Don't quite understand why "who's the boss' is listed with Jeannie &Bewitched, but I could live with that.

So, I watched a movie for the first time... had to pause it. When I went to restart it, it crashed the kindle. Rebooted the kindle, now the app won't start. Asked a friend who also has this app and the same happened to them... the app crashed and won't reset. Shame this bug ruins what otherwise wasn't a brilliant but was a functional app.

Apparently the developer didn't plan on people needing to pause. But rebooting the kindle isn't fun...losing progress on all my games...all because this app is buggy.
on 24 May 2013
an absolute wow if you are a fan of old movies, takes me back to my childhood during the forties or there abouts
on 2 September 2012
Ok, so the films aren't going to appeal to everyone and with a little digging you can find them for yourself, but it's a well put together interface and for the price you can't go wrong. Looks a tiny bit blocky on my 7.7 tablet but doesn't detract from the functionality. Happily recommend :-)
0Comment|130 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 May 2013
This is a great trip down memory lane. A great selection to choose from any well layed out to see what choice you have. Highly recommended.
on 26 March 2013
this is a marvellous service, being able to see all those old films (not movies!) that i used to see in the cinema brings back such memories! seeing them all again in the comfort of home is excellent. I have only seen a few as had other things to do but with the terrible weather , early to bed in a warm room seeing the oldies via kindle or ipad on the TV is great.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 3 January 2014
I am quite fond of watching old movies on You Tube provided that what you want is on there in its full form. You can even find some movies that are split up into numerous parts.

Quite a fair choice available via this app and let's face it - it only cost me £1-27 plus the lecky charging my Kindle Fire in the first place. And of course you have to have WiFi connected. Don't know about 3G and what that costs.

I have watched a couple of the movies - no crashing yet.

There are at last three David Niven movies for me to look forward to.

Well worth the £1-27 I paid.
on 26 January 2013
If you don't enjoy old movies then you will not enjoy this App, however if like me you love old movies even those that are grainy and scratchy sounding with age then like me you hopefully will Love it :-)
on 12 January 2014
When it works its OK ,but i did say when it works , 5 times out of 10 it will not
on 7 December 2012
I love old movies. There are some classics in this mix. Many hours of viewing to look forward to. First taste was good!
on 24 December 2012
Very nice old movies bring back good memories of the years gone past, especialy nostalgic for older persons. Very easy to use and whiles away the times when bored with the lack of watchable TV.