5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star spice rack
Published on 20 April 2012 by J. Duffy

3.0 out of 5 stars Elegant design
Nice product, well made. I dyed mine to a richer/darker colour as it's very pale/white pine. It took two coats of dye very well. The vendor also packed the product very well. It arrived carefully protected and without any unnecessary packaging materials.

My only complaint is about the high postal cost. It is too expensive given the weight of the package and it...
Published on 19 Jan. 2013 by Helen

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 star spice rack, 20 April 2012
J. Duffy (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Solid Pine Spice Rack Holds Up To 27 Jars 3 Tiers (Kitchen & Home)
I'm really pleased with this product. I like the simple, unfancy plain pine finish. The three shelves give plenty room to hold all the most popular spices and I still had space left over for other small things like stock cubes, tub of mustard powder etc. Obviously it takes the well known Schwartz spices but Morrisons and Asda's own brand spice jars also fit. It comes already assembled and can be wall mounted with holes pre-drilled and screws supplied for fixing if that's what you want to do. I just have it standing against the wall on top of my worktop but will probably secure it in place with the screws once I'm sure I'm happy with where it stands. Can't fault it at all. Looks nice with everything in it on display, very colourful. If I ever outgrow this one I would definitely buy the even bigger rack in the same range. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great spice rack, 30 April 2012
I ordered this spice rack to relieve my cupboard of spice/herb jars and it is perfect, the size is great and depending on your spice jar size (mine are mixed) you can get up to about 33 jars on the whold rack! Delivery was very good and my husband had no problems putting it up for me as screws and raw plugs are included. You can either varnish it or leave it in the natural wood. All in all very satisfied, I must get a few more spice/herb jars to fill the rest of it up. Would definately by other products from this company!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 20 July 2012
Delivered quicker than estimated. Well wrapped up in bubble wrap to protect it. Beautiful looking spice rack, wood smells lovely, it is very well made, very smoothly finished. It looks expensive. It fits perfectly on worktop and underneath top cupboards, looks good in my wooden kitchen. Very pleased with this spice rack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended, 14 Dec. 2014
LOVE IT!! We have so many herbs n spices and it's nice to finally have them all neatly displayed right above where we cook. It's been going strong for several months now!

We wall mounted it, and have added a few other things to it, like small cup hooks to the side to keep my measuring cups and spoons on!

Fast delivery

4.0 out of 5 stars Spice Rack, 20 Oct. 2011
I think this spice rack does the job perfectly. The only down side, sorry to comment on this, is the delivery charge.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny, 15 Feb. 2014
I hesitated far too long to buy this, as I felt it was very expensive compared to others on the market, but in the end I gave in because it was the only one I liked the look of. I have to say, I don't regret this purchae at all! It's beautifully made, and stable on the kitchen counter top (I'm not allowed to make holes in the walls or anywhere else for that matter) and sizewise it's just perfect for me. It comes in other sizes too, though. Delivery was much faster than stated - to my surprise it arrived several days before the notification of dispatch! If you are hesitating to buy this prodyct; don't. I promise you, it's worth every penny.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent item, 29 Nov. 2014
Very well-made and nicely finished wooden spice rack. Plenty of room for all of my many spices that once cluttered my cupboards. It's built quite sturdy, and comes with attachments and instructions for wall mounting which I found very helpful. I had a minor issue with my item but it was quickly sorted by the seller. Very pleased with my purchase and would recommend this item to anyone who appreciates simple, well-crafted, and useful items for their kitchen.

I purchased this for myself but it would also make a nice gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well designed spice rack, 21 Mar. 2013
T Barnes (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This spice rack is carefully made from pale pinewood with professional jointing and nicely inserted metal bars. I painted the wood the colour of the kitchen wall and it adds to the look of the kitchen. There seems to be a dearth of good open spice racks on the market; this is exceptional value but requires some work to prepare if, like me, you don't care for pale pine. Tip, if using emulsion instead of gloss, it is necessary to apply 2 diluted coats of paint and sand down after each coat before applying the final coat. If using gloss, undercoat is first needed. Although a bit of a faff, the emulsion looks better against the wall. In either case, use decorator tape to cover the bars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just right, 29 Sept. 2012
This is the third spice rack I have bought: it gives you exactly what you need at a low price. I have tried more expensive spice racks and I find them over done. This one doesn't draw attention to itself - you get the lovely colours of the spice jars and spices and this and the simple pine finish of the rack itself go very well with my fancy kitchen. I agree with everything Duffy says in her review, and also give it top marks.

4.0 out of 5 stars spicey spice rack, 2 April 2012
does exactly what it says on the tin, it holds spice jars really well and is made from wood. easy to put up and comes with fixings.

Solid Pine Spice Rack Holds Up To 27 Jars 3 Tiers