5.0 out of 5 stars Really great design
I've now got magic bars on three of the Macs I use regularly. The design is excellent. The bar is made of high-quality aluminium which closely matches the iMac, the battery packs slip in smoothly and the dock is well thought out so that you can still use the keyboard even when charging. At first I thought the nub of the batter sticking out the side of the keyboard would...
Published on 16 Nov 2011 by Douglas Clinton

1.0 out of 5 stars Great idea, but didn't work for me...
Apparently, Apple make two versions of their brushed-aluminium bluetooth keyboard.

There's the one that I have, which takes three AA batteries...

...and the one that this is designed for, which only needs two AA... As a result, this was useless for me for my keyboard...

After humming and hawing, I figured that at the price, I'd give it a...
Published 2 months ago by B. Bird

5.0 out of 5 stars The mobee magic bar charger for apple., 7 Oct 2013
This review is from: The Mobee Magic Bar Charger for Apple Bluetooth Keyboard and Magic Trackpad (Personal Computers)
amazing device, works perfectly and saves money on batteries ! I would recommend it to every apple wireless keyboard user.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic keyboard charger for Apple iMAC, 24 Sep 2013
P. S. Hardaker (Cumbria UK) - See all my reviews
Just received this for my iMAC keyboard, worked straight out of the box and was very easy to set up. Very stylish piece of kit which matches the mac perfectly, nw thinking about the Intelligent Mouse charger as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daft pricing but great product, 24 Aug 2013
Wanted an extra battery so I could use this for both my track pad and keyboard. The charger, with battery was loads cheaper than a battery on its own - so I now have two chargers!

Both work well and so far both batteries hold charge well. We'll see how long they last to know if it truely is cheaper than conventional batteries

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT PRODUCT, 10 Aug 2013
I have had my magic bar for over three years now. When it arrived I inserted my apple key board and a connection was made without any fuss.

You can leave it in the magic charger or take the key board out...

Its never let me down and I am surprised to read negative comments about this product,I can only assume that some people had bad luck in getting a faulty bar

The saving in batteries over the last three years has more than payed for it. !!

The only reason I am making this review is just how surprised I am at the negative comments. I will be buying a spare .just in case!! as over three years use with no fault in todays throw away market is in itself an achievement.

5.0 out of 5 stars Charger, 4 Jun 2013
Mr. Kenneth Laird (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Great product I would like to see if they could extend it to charging two items at once. On the same bar fantastic product though

5.0 out of 5 stars I was so impressed I bought a second one, 7 May 2013
Nick Flynn "NickF" (Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Don't you just hate it when you are in the middle of a document, and your keyboard or trackpad decides to stop working because you have ignored all the messages about your battery running low.

Hopefully those days are over. The Mobee Bar Charger is a neat aluminium bar and replacement battery pack that you install in either your keyboard or trackpad instead of the 2 AA batteries. The bar is connected to your iMac or MacBook via a USB cable so whist your device is slotted into the bar ... it is charging.

I have had mine for a few days now, the battery pack was near fully charged on delivery, and so far, my keyboard shows 100% charge in System Preferences.

I bought a second one to use with my TrackPad ... at the moment, the Bar and Charger are being sold on Amazon cheaper than just buying the replacement battery pack.

Only time will tell how long the batteries will last, but at the moment, it is an elegant solution, and much better than chasing down the recharger, spare batteries (only to find they have run down anyway).

I'm happy at the price I paid ... I would have thought twice at the original asking price tho.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks good and works great, 17 April 2013
Got this for a greta price (cheaper than the extra batteries). Using it for the trackpad at the moment. Charge holds for over 2 weeks of daily light use. So convenient not to have to think about swapping out batteries.

2.0 out of 5 stars My iMAC reading it as 76% battery life, 21 Feb 2013
Not impressive, you can live without it, it is NOT a must have gadget for all Mac users..my Unicross 2600 series rechargeable battery last longer than this bar charger for more than a month with thorough use and my iMAC reads it 100%. I would not recommend you to buy this item but if you have extra money why not.

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, 19 Sep 2014
My Apple keyboard take 3 AA batteries and the trackpad 2AA batteries. The advertisement is misleading, works well on my trackpad but is no good on my keyboard.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great eco-friendly convenient product, 27 Nov 2014
A. Johnson "ANKJ" (Godalming) - See all my reviews
Great eco-friendly convenient product. Less eco is that it is cheaper to buy all this even if you just want 2nd set of batteries for another device.