on 18 July 2013
Got this at a bargain price so can't complain but it was a little thin and a little unflattering, good for basic exercise when you're not feeling fashion conscious.
on 26 June 2013
I ordered a size that I usually buy my running stuff as I like them loose. However this was a little too loose under the arms for me. It is lovely and cool and I do like it. Well worth the money. And it arrived very quickly too. Can't order the actual size I want to compare.
on 29 March 2013
Very light material with reflecting strips, will feel dry even in the rain or after sweating. Also a flattering fit. True to size, sits nicely without being tight. And at the price it was a bargain - have since bought in another colour as well!
on 27 May 2013
The cut and fit are quite baggy but what put me off of this shirt is the colour as it was far too bright for my tastes. Would be good for cyclists in the summer, as it is very lightweight and nice material, but not for me. I sent it back.
on 12 March 2013
I bought this for only a couple of quid for running in. I will definately be seen at night as it is super bright!!! Good quality brand. Comfortable. Perfect fit! Pleased!
on 2 June 2013
Good quality product. Lightweight with excellent wicking making it ideal for warm weather running. I tend to overheat. My favourite running vest.
on 3 March 2013
Excellent quality and from a fairly well know brand, how can they sell them so cheap?! will be buying them in more colours.
on 27 May 2013
It is comfortable and excellent for working out at the gym. Good value for money and quality. Would recommend purchase.
on 5 February 2014
This top is comfortable and my preferred style for work outs. The fit is good - I am a size 12. Perfect for my needs.
on 20 April 2013
The top is fine - good quality - but the fabric is a lot brighter (fluorescent look) that it appears in the photo.