5.0 out of 5 stars camera case
fitted my Canon PowerShot SX220 HS Digital Camera very well - nice a snug and not too big - can fit in my across the shoulder handbag easily
Published on 31 Aug. 2011 by F

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
This does not fit the slightly deeper camera as is stated in description the Sony DSC50 will not go in unless I forced it which I am not prepared to do. Problem is I can return it if I pay recorded delivery, not worth it, so I am stuck with it.
Published 7 months ago by Tricia

5.0 out of 5 stars camera case, 31 Aug. 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit !, 5 Dec. 2011
Mrs. G. D. Jones (UK) - See all my reviews
This is the second case I purchased for my daughter's nikon coolpix S6100, the first was way too small but this case fits like a glove and has a handy pocket inside too for your sd card. It was more expensive but worth it. It has a great vibrant colour which my daughter is sure to love when she receives it along with her camera at christmas ! Disappointed to see it is now available in a certain large supermarket store for a few pound less (hense the four stars not five), but you win some and lose some, overall I find amazon great value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for Sony HX20V with Delkin, 14 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Acme Made CMZ Pouch Camera Pouch - Matte Black Chevron (Electronics)
I bought this case last year for my Sony HX20V (outstanding camera and I have had a few) and it is a snug fit which protects the camera well. I damaged the lens shutter of my Fuji P&S cam (it would not open fully leaving black smudges top/bottom of shots) by not having a better case.
I have added a Delkin pop up shade (works well and can be detached easily if going out at night) and was concerned that the case would be too small for the added thickness of the Delkin. But it all fits in nicely if a little tight!

5.0 out of 5 stars Camera Pouch, 15 July 2013
Bought this item for my new Panasonic TZ35 and it fits perfectly. I had seen this item on the high street for twice the price so was very pleased with the price on amazon. The case is good quality, and will definitely protect the camera. The size is good too its not too bulky so makes carrying the camera easier and it doesn't take up too much room. Case arrived very quick.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, 19 Nov. 2014
Tricia (Somerset UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 22 Jan. 2013
Purchased this for the Nikon coolpix s9300 and it fits snugly, I think it will protect the camera if it is dropped and has the top zip so the camera won't slide out upon opening. Feels like it will last a long time, so good value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, sleek and fashionable, 3 Mar. 2014
This pouch is fantastic. Very nice feeling and looks like an accessory rather than a camera pouch. Keeps my camera in nice and comfy, and looks good. The padding is great, but it makes it look slightly bulky.
Good product overall

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fit for Canon SX260 HS, 12 April 2013
The case is well made and gives good protection back and front, less so around the edges. It does make quite a bulky (thick) package and doesn't have a belt loop, justo two small and oddly positioned D-rings.

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than I expected, 16 April 2015
The measurements seem rather smaller than listed - I can just get my 4 x 7 x 11 cm camera inside, but it is a very tight fit, and is straining the zip, so i don't know how long it will last

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, 2 Oct. 2012
Looks and works well
Fitted my olympus waterproof camera
Has a side compartment inside for storing extra SD Cards
Cheaper than buying this in high street stores