on 12 September 2012
I have trained for many years using heavy weights. With previous straps I have had without padding, they dig into your wrists and can cause grazes as well as being uncomfortable to train with. With these straps, I have found the padding to make them much more comfortable to train with. I would recommend these straps to heavy lifters, good value for money and do exactly what they are meant to do. The quality is good and I will order more when needed (which will be when I leave them lying around the gym and they go walkies!).
on 26 June 2011
Cheap price,fast delivery. Suprising how much difference they make when used on a barbell or dumbell, highly recomended in my opinion for shrugs, deadlifts etc...
on 10 February 2013
Being a girl and not wanting to shred my palms on heavy lifts (and not having the strongest grip in the world) I decided to get some new lifting straps. Many years ago I had a pair of rough hide straps which I *loved* but lost and I was hoping that these RDX straps would be a modern replacement.

Well sadly they aren't quite as good as the leather ones I once had, but they are still very good indeed.

Pros
On the plus side, the RDX straps are made from the usual high quality materials you would expect from RDX.
Like other RDX products they have tried to innovate and improve on the basic lifting strap design, in this case with rubber grips stitched into the strap, something I find to be *very* effective and reduces slipping.
Good length on the straps at over 20"

Cons
Not everyone is going to like the rubberised grip.
They don't feel quite as durable as a basic pair of leather straps (though time will tell and I'll update this review over the coming months).

In summary then, these are great straps which are very comfortable and provide superb grip but they might not suit everyone or be particularly hard-wearing.

Four stars (though may be five for some and three for others).
on 3 February 2013
Theese straps started breaking after few hours of use, and I also felt that the straps are too short, and the padding are also too thick, and my experience is that padding is not needed as long as you have healty wrists. For further information, this is my original opinion, wich I edited some weeks ago as I got a call from someone with poor english accent presenting him as Mr. Marshall, informing that this was an one time quality issue that they were breaking so fast, the stitching fell apart, and if I wrote positive reviws, and wrote a fake statement, I would recieve a new product. Well I regret falling for this, as I contacted seller because when I contacted seller as agreed, I were told to place an order if I wanted any product. My experience with this seller for all products I have purchased are unfortunate as all products I have purchased broke after few hours of use, and I have not been putting them to wash or anything....I have now purchased new leather straps from another seller, and will never use anything else than leather lifting straps.
on 6 October 2014
excellent set of straps, well made comfortable and durable. Enough strap length to get a tight wrap around the bar. An essential for maintaining good form on heavier lifts as the rubberised pattern grip gives me amazing hold. Been used these since February 2014 every week and they haven't torn with no sign of wear and tear apart from being a bit grubby. 5 stars!
on 14 March 2014
It does the job thta is very important but it is a little big for my wrist and I have a normal wrist.

The pad cushions are ok but like I said before it is a little big and due to that is constantly moving.
on 28 January 2012
Yes there are good straps, its just the padding doesn't do them any favoures. As they come they dont provide enough tightness around the wrists(due to the padding getting in the way). So by removing the padding they are now standard weight lifting straps that provide the much needed tightness.

Good material, just make a note if you have small-ish wrists as you will have to remove the padding.
on 29 July 2012
The straps are very durable and do exactly what you want them too. They enable you too lift heavier on exersizes like rows and deadlifts because the straps support your grip strength and wrists, meaning you can put on more weight without worrying about if you can grip it all. The pads on the straps make them very comfortable and act as a cushioning barrier, preventing weight from excersizes like dumbbell rows digging into your wrists.

This product is excellent for all lifters and is obviously easy to use.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 September 2015
Firstly, delivery was very fast from ordering to receiving the item. As always RDX offer a fantastic service and fast delivery. I've had a number of products from them now so I talk from experience.

The product itself is average it certainly does what it advertises but I have a personal preference to sponge over grips. If however you are used to this style of grip then I'm sure you'll have no issues
on 16 October 2012
These straps are great for adding 30kg to your deadlift. I'd used plain straps before, but still set a new personal best the second time I used these. They have really durable red rubberised dots where they wrap around the bar, which creates extra grip for your hands. This actually makes them slightly more difficult to set up, but gives more grip than plain straps.

There are also really durably sown foam pads for the wrists which provide extra padding, which helps to prevent your circulation (or your hand) being cut off. I have fairly small wrists so these were only just in the right place, and the pads might have been a bit better if they were a bit shorter, but this generally hasn't been a big problem for me. I can still do the straps up to about the right tension around my wrists.

Overall, I like the straps, and am continuing to use them and would highly recommend them. As the review title suggests, these are really high quality and durable. I've been using them for weeks now with almost no sign of wear.