on 11 June 2013
Well, i can clearly state, a "proper" charge lead that you get with your HTC or any phone which now uses this connection. does charge your phone from mains fairly quickly.

HOWEVER this does not charge anywhere near good enough. point being

HTC lead (Official) takes 2.5hrs charging from mains power. 4 hrs from a USB source from desktop.

using this lead it took 12 hours!!! thats right 12 hours charging from exactly the same main outlet using this lead and kept the power plug head the same, no good!

when on the train (why i bought this for length) it uses up power faster than it can charge!

so what's was the point? my 12v car charger is faster than this piece of crap!

honestly DONT BUY FROM THIS SELLER, SPEND THE EXTRA £$ and get something decent .... either that or you can use this 2 meter cable to hang yourself for buying it after reading a reviews that said don't!?
;-)
on 4 July 2011
Came swiftly, as described, and in good working order. The cable has that sort of concertina thing at the end to stop it fraying (the cable that came with my phone started to fray and break through repeated plugging and unplugging leading to this purchase) which is good... there's only so much you can say about a cable really.
on 11 May 2014
Just had an email request from supplier asking for a review. Fair enough BUT it would be helpful if the darned thing had been dispatched first (ordered four days ago)
Not big money involved so I'll just wait and see.
on 14 August 2013
I never thought about reviewing a USB cable before. So here is my very brief review. It does the job, but I am not convinced the cable produces the right amount of power to the device. Maybe that is just me or maybe not be it does seem to like some umph! So 2 it is for me.
on 12 December 2014
for the Price a grate cable well built dose the job well I use it for charging my Nexus 5, quick delivery would highly recommended worth all the penny's !!

I have tried a fue micro usb leads as I use a lot definitely recommended this one !
on 3 September 2013
Arrived fairly quickly but its white despite the pictures of a black one, it didn't come in a box like the pictures suggest either but it works fine. Other reviews say it charges slowly but seems fine with my Samsung galaxy s3
on 17 March 2014
bought 2 of these as I needed a slightly longer cable to fit from a battery pack in my rucksack to my phone, within 3 weeks both cables stopped charging, opened one up and 2 of the connectors had come off the connectors at the device end, sloppy soldering on the remaining 2.
on 13 July 2014
This item did not work. It gave all impressions that it was functioning correctly but actually failed to charge anything. Have not tried to return as I really can't be bothered with the hassle for the amount of money involved so cannot comment on the customer service, Buyer be warned.
on 27 May 2011
Received and using my cable, works as it should. The picture makes the cable look cheaper than it really is, the connections are sturdy and feel durable.
on 11 January 2013
At the end of the day, a USB cable is a USB cable. However, I am 2m tall so can easily verify this cable isn't 2m in length, 1.5m probably. It also fails to charge a Nokia Lumia 920 from a power socket adaptor. Though it connects the Lumia 920 to the PC, it doesn't connect an older C7. I don;t have equipment to test, but it looks like this is a common USB cable with less than usual throughput and less than advertised length. Don't bother with it.