on 3 April 2013
I bought this to help with removing more obvious whiteheads and pimples, but to be honest, the rounded end leaves a mark on your face just as much as using your nails would. I also bought the SC-1111 with has a very sharp hook on to lance pimples or whiteheads and the spoon on the other end can be used to clear any gunk from the sides of your nose after a hot shower or bath or if you had a really big spot (am lucky on that front!) I guess you could lance it and then place the hole the spoon over the spot and apply some pressure and it would come through the hole. Lovely!
on 25 April 2013
Bought this as I have quite a lot of whiteheads on my cheekbones and the sides of my face. Hoping that this would finally rid me of them, well I was sorely disappointed. Had to put ALOT of pressure for anything to come out, so much so that i was in fear of scarring/marking my face. Let down big time by this product.
on 20 March 2013
This tool has been very efficient in removing the black heads, white heads and even acne. Its easy to use, but a bit more pricey than the other comedone extractors. Well, it's worth the price since those extractors are not as efficient as this one.
on 16 May 2013
This wand made my spots worse and was a waste of money. I wish I hadn't bought it, it's already in the bin. Don't buy it!!!!!
on 2 August 2011
Great product and my partner is using it too now! :D
Quick delivery and the case comes handy to keep this product hygienic.
on 10 January 2013
Very good cleanser. Just as good as a professional one I think. Gets rid of my whiteheads nicely. Couldn't be more happy!
on 30 April 2014
does not work at all, don't bother wasting your money at all, try other stuff instead of this product thank you.
on 21 January 2015
worked well but got rusty, had to chuck it.